On a more positive note

Sanners

OK, so we suck again. Not surprised at all. Didn't expect much out of this season anyway, especially when they kept Jauron. I was hoping beyond hope against my inner instincts that continuity would work, but alas, it didn't, because Jauron is not an NFL coach. We all agree, its the truth, and the historical evidence is there. Another year down the drain, unless a minor, NO MAJOR miracle occurs.

Well, the one positive this year has been the '09 Draft. I think the Bills hit on one of those classics. I haven't been able to say that for quite some time.

Wood and Levitre will (should) be mainstays for the next 10 years, unless management messes that up again.

Byrd looks like a player, however unfortunately he missed too much of camp, and is getting thrown to the wolves. I think he is going to blossom big time. He is just a half second off right now.

Maybin has incredible athleticism, and when he gets some added strength, and technique improvement will be a 8+ sack guy a year. Especially if we get a coaching staff that utilizes him the right way. 3-4 anyone???

I believe Nelson is the best player from the draft. The coaching staff needs to design something for this kid. (Are we the only team in the league that doesn't design offensive gameplans that utilize a certain weapon on the team????)

I love Harris, and Lankster looks like a nice DB.

Anyway, looking for something positive in this ridiculous $#%#$%#$ storm of a season. I can't believe we are only 4 games in, but it really is that bad this year.

This says it all ... we are looking forward to the draft 4 weeks into the season ......

Yep. Even past drafts! haha!

For me, the rest of this year is looking for strong development from the guys from April 09.

OK, so we suck again. Not surprised at all. Didn't expect much out of this season anyway, especially when they kept Jauron. I was hoping beyond hope against my inner instincts that continuity would work, but alas, it didn't, because Jauron is not an NFL coach. We all agree, its the truth, and the historical evidence is there. Another year down the drain, unless a minor, NO MAJOR miracle occurs.

Well, the one positive this year has been the '09 Draft. I think the Bills hit on one of those classics. I haven't been able to say that for quite some time.

Wood and Levitre will (should) be mainstays until their rookie contract end, when they will not be re-signed and they will go on to have pro bowl careers.

Byrd looks like a player, however unfortunately he missed too much of camp, and is getting thrown to the wolves. I think he is going to blossom big time. He is just a half second off right now.

Maybin has incredible athleticism, and when he joins another organization will be a 8+ sack guy a year. Especially if we get a coaching staff that utilizes him the right way. 3-4 anyone???

I believe Nelson is the best player from the draft. The coaching staff needs to design something for this kid. (Are we the only team in the league that doesn't design offensive gameplans that utilize a certain weapon on the team????)

I love Harris, and Lankster looks like a nice DB.

Anyway, looking for something positive in this ridiculous $#%#$%#$ storm of a season. I can't believe we are only 4 games in, but it really is that bad this year. new coaching staff, new players

Corrections in Bold.

Man, for a fellow Canisius High Grad '89, I am really surprised by your love for Texas Tech football. Not judging, yet shocked.

Go Crusaders. 4 years straight over the mistake!

Most folks here know I'm 50 (CHS '77 - if you had Fr. Van Dyke for a teacher, he was my classmate), so no problem telling you mine was the Johnny Barnes/Bus Werder era - when we went 5 straight undefeated seasons!

"To build a school on Kenmore Avenue, is to build no school at all!" - Rev. James Van Dyke, S.J.

GO CRUSADERS

BTW - it's not Texas Tech that I'm a fan of, it's...

(Beside being an offensive genius, the guy's quirky, entertaining, and brilliant - and his 'aerial circus' is, IMHO, the most entertaining type of football to watch. Plus, the guy seems to work magic with any and every QB that plays for him - something the Bills could sure use right about now!)