This pisses me off too!

“I know late in that fourth quarter I definitely got relaxed and just didn’t focus on the things I was doing the first three and a half quarters,” said Jonathan Scott.

What are the coaches here for again???

What are the players here for...

“I know late in that fourth quarter I definitely got relaxed and just didn’t focus on the things I was doing the first three and a half quarters,” said Jonathan Scott.

Shades of Billy Joe Hobert.

GO BILLS!!!

There's a reason the Lions cut him. And the Bills rescued him from the trash heap of NFL street free agents. It's hard to find street free agents who pay attention for 4 quarters.

Well that explains it. We pick up the cast offs of the worst team in the NFL for 5+ years...

Where's the "Fire the GM" thread?

“I know late in that fourth quarter I definitely got relaxed and just didn’t focus on the things I was doing the first three and a half quarters,” said Jonathan Scott....

Wow. What the f... did Scott think he did during the first three and a half quarters, play well? He only wants to take the blame for "late in the fourth quarter?" What happened then, other then the score going from 31-3 to 38-3? What next, are we going to here that Scott graded out as the best lineman after he and Kugler "broke down the film"? :cry:

How can an NLF lineman who gets paid so much money say this or even have this attitude in a game and then be able to look his qb in the eyes. (any qb in general)

Absolutely awful attitude. I'd bench him for that. But then there might be more to this with the overall attitude of the team that i'm not totally aware of.

*shakes my head*

Go Bills!!!

What, like being a turnstile?

First of all, let's give all the facts before we crucify this guy. The quote was in regards to the job he was doing against Jason Taylor for 3.5 quarters and he is explaining why he got beat on a couple plays against him late in the 4th quarter. This is the quote from the Buffalo News:

"He's a Pro Bowler," Scott said of Taylor. "I was doing fine for the first three quarters, but I messed up on my technique on two plays. I got a little lazy and he took advantage of it. I just got to look in the mirror and see how I can get better to help this team get some victories."

I am not happy he lost focus or got lazy, but just going by the above quote and no other facts, it sounds more like he just gave up. Which is not the case...

at least he's being honest. by the looks of things the rest of the team has felt the same way since jauron punted on 4th and 1

The coaches heck, the coaches are there to get a team ready for a game (and I am not saying the Bills have been doing a good job of that either), but in this case, once the game starts it is the players' (who are getting millions $$) responsibility to keep their focus, heck do the coaches need to blow their noses for them too?

They did pick up a guy off of Green Bay's developmental squad. You know, the only team in the entire NFL that's given up more sacks.

Speaks mountains about our Front Office doesn't it? Brandon really needs to be the first to go, no coach can win with a bunch of below average players and a couple good ones.