Two Words that Could Get us to the Playoffs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 'Jerry' Garcia would play better than Trent Edwards!!!!!! I think 'Andy' Garcia would be better,

on and on and on!

Go Bills!!!

Jeff Garcia.

Period.

Every team he has ever played on has been a contender... and it can't get much worse than it is right now.

I was thinking "ticket sales".

And you're the worst kind of !@#$ing moron. Buffalo Bills + Jeff Garcia = playoffs? What? :devil:

I'd bet my left testical that Jeff garcia with 1 week to learn the playbook could outperform Edwards with the talent we have on offense. Edwards experiment has blown up in our face, I'm a results oriented guy, and its simply not working. Good guy or not, time to move on.

I disagree, Do the 49ers have more talent then the Bills? In some positions yes, but overall i dont think so. They fired Mike Nolan last year and had Singletary as the interim coach. They finished with a different attitude and outlook for the franchise. They retained him and now they are off to a 3-1 start, we are 1-3, do they have more talent?....or was it the change in coach, attitude and philosophy that got the players to perform? Just an example, but i think you see my point.

You really have to be kidding! Our top middle linebacker is Poz-slow-knee, while they have a studd. I also enjoy watching Nate Clements at CB, knowing that he used to be here. They have playmakers, we have Scrub-bel at DE and a guy from a reality show at WR. By the way, I am enjoying the Eagle's success too- and the Vikings defense? Very fun to watch Pat Williams and Antoine Winfield!