Are the Bills this bad?

A list to consider....

Wasted high round picks JP, John McCargo, maybe Donte considering who we could have had (Ngata)

Letting go of Jason Peters and Langston Walker

Letting Pat Williams go.

Firing your OC just before the regular season starts.

Keeping a DC how can't game plan for shyt.

Keeping a Head Coach who is a proven LOSER.

Signing T.O. an WR diva who is keeping a pretty good player(Steve Johnson )on the bench

Over paying a WR who catches 2 passes a game (Lee Evans)

A GM who is just an overpaid PR guy.

An owner that only cares if the stadium is full.

Cant find a QB that can win in 10 YEARS.

Cant even see that Fred Jackson is better than Marshawn and should be the starter.

Dont even play the number draft pick from this year.

Cant figure out how to use Roscoe Parrish in the offense.

I could go on but I wont.

Maybe things will get better, chances are for this year they are toast.

Thing is we still go out to the stadium to support these fools. They clearly don't know what they are doing and it shows.

I hope the stadium is half empty next Sunday.

We have given them enough of our hard earned money to be treated like a beaten step-child all these years.

I will watch on TV (maybe) but I have deceided not to give them my hard earned damn money until they prove they can compete on a regular basis.

Im done ranting and feel better now.

FIRE PENIS JUARON

A list to consider....

Wasted high round picks JP, John McCargo, maybe Donte considering who we could have had (Ngata)

Letting go of Jason Peters and Langston Walker

Letting Pat Williams go.

Firing your OC just before the regular season starts.

Keeping a DC how can't game plan for shyt.

Keeping a Head Coach who is a proven LOSER.

Signing T.O. an WR diva who is keeping a pretty good player(Steve Johnson )on the bench

Over paying a WR who catches 2 passes a game (Lee Evans)

A GM who is just an overpaid PR guy.

An owner that only cares if the stadium is full.

Cant find a QB that can win in 10 YEARS.

Cant even see that Fred Jackson is better than Marshawn and should be the starter.

Dont even play the number draft pick from this year.

Cant figure out how to use Roscoe Parrish in the offense.

I could go on but I wont.

Maybe things will get better, chances are for this year they are toast.

Thing is we still go out to the stadium to support these fools. They clearly don't know what they are doing and it shows.

I hope the stadium is half empty next Sunday.

We have given them enough of our hard earned money to be treated like a beaten step-child all these years.

I will watch on TV (maybe) but I have deceided not to give them my hard earned damn money until they prove they can compete on a regular basis.

Im done ranting and feel better now.

FIRE PENIS JUARON

I'd say the Oakland Raiders are the worst now. The Bills would certainly be in bottom 5 contention though.

Buffalo is close to the worst NFL franchises ever.....maybe Cincy is the worst and then Cleveland and Detroit...but Buffalo is right up there. And Wilson makes the Hall of Fame???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

With our 1 victory,we aren't worse than Miami, Oakland, Detroit, Seattle & Arizona and we're better than Cleveland, Tennessee, Kansas City, Carolina, Tampa Bay and St. Louis.

We must address OL back-ups this week. Other than that glaring weakness, we're middle of the pack -as usual..

With our 1 victory,we aren't worse than Miami, Oakland, Detroit, Seattle & Arizona and we're better than Cleveland, Tennessee, Kansas City, Carolina, Tampa Bay and St. Louis.

We must address OL back-ups this week. Other than that glaring weakness, we're middle of the pack -as usual..

We are not middle of the pack. How can you deny this is one of the worst teams in the league? Because we have one win? Open your eyes and try to put yesterday in perspective. Miami is not a good team and they dominated!!

We are not middle of the pack. How can you deny this is one of the worst teams in the league? Because we have one win? Open your eyes and try to put yesterday in perspective. Miami is not a good team and they dominated!!

What? We are talking about the division winning Dolfelons from last year right? How can you possibly say they aren't a good team? Their record coming into the Bills game was not good, but they ARE a good football team. Certainly much better than the Bills... at least yesterday.

Right now, Raiders are hands down the worst organization in the history of pro football. I'd also say the Rams are probably worse although they did win the Super Bowl a few years ago. Cleveland is bad but at least they seem to finally have a plan if they could decide on a QB. Detroit, obviously have been the worst but they actually won a game and are playing better plus they have a plan and it looks like Stafford will be a good one. Tampa Bay and Kansas City are rebuilding. Bengals are playing very well finally.

That leaves the Bills in Raiders territory. An aimless, sad, pathetic excuse for a professional football team. Disgraceful from the top to the bottom. No plan, no direction, cheap, bad decisions all over the place over and over again. No heart, no passion, no desire other to do anything but collect paychecks. Basically, just drifting out at sea waiting to die. So yeah, they are that bad and it's not getting any better any time soon. What's needed is a 100% demolition of the front office, coaching staff and players. Blow the mother sky high. Nothing but a total overhaul will help things. I don't think RW has the time, the skills or the desire to start over and especially not the desire to spend the money to turn things around. What WE, THE FANS, NEED to start to feel better is the day when RW just cleans house. Just totally dismantles the organization and apologizes for the mess and gets someone in here to start over, an overpaid football guy with a name and a resume (Holmgren, Shannahan, Gruden, Cowher- take your pick) to get it going. Today would be a good day for that.

Right now, Raiders are hands down the worst organization in the history of pro football. I'd also say the Rams are probably worse although they did win the Super Bowl a few years ago. Cleveland is bad but at least they seem to finally have a plan if they could decide on a QB. Detroit, obviously have been the worst but they actually won a game and are playing better plus they have a plan and it looks like Stafford will be a good one. Tampa Bay and Kansas City are rebuilding. Bengals are playing very well finally.

That leaves the Bills in Raiders territory. An aimless, sad, pathetic excuse for a professional football team. Disgraceful from the top to the bottom. No plan, no direction, cheap, bad decisions all over the place over and over again. No heart, no passion, no desire other to do anything but collect paychecks. Basically, just drifting out at sea waiting to die. So yeah, they are that bad and it's not getting any better any time soon. What's needed is a 100% demolition of the front office, coaching staff and players. Blow the mother sky high. Nothing but a total overhaul will help things. I don't think RW has the time, the skills or the desire to start over and especially not the desire to spend the money to turn things around. What WE, THE FANS, NEED to start to feel better is the day when RW just cleans house. Just totally dismantles the organization and apologizes for the mess and gets someone in here to start over, an overpaid football guy with a name and a resume (Holmgren, Shannahan, Gruden, Cowher- take your pick) to get it going. Today would be a good day for that.

Um, the Raiders have won three Super Bowls, been to five, and have the fourth highest team winning percentage in NFL history (.554 -- http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/ ). Plus they've made the playoffs three times in the past decade. They've been bad since 2003, but that's a short span of time, all things considered.

Um, the Raiders have won three Super Bowls, been to five, and have the fourth highest team winning percentage in NFL history (.554 -- http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/ ). Plus they've made the playoffs three times in the past decade. They've been bad since 2003, but that's a short span of time, all things considered.

The Raiders were a good organization once. Right now they are the most dysfunctional team in the league.

Middle of the pack with everyone healthy. Miss your starting backfield, starting MLB, starting TE and both O-tackles with no depth and we're bottome 5.