Local Media...

BamBam

Who in the local media is reaching out to Brandon and Wilson for comments about this game, and the state of thier team?

I'm not in Buffalo so its hard to know if any of the local outlets are making attempts to get answers from the people that matter....as sad as that may be.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who in the local media is reaching out to Brandon and Wilson for comments about this game, and the state of thier team?

I'm not in Buffalo so its hard to know if any of the local outlets are making attempts to get answers from the people that matter....as sad as that may be.

I think they are too busy attempting to get TO to make a controversial statement; thus, making this team relevant enough for other's to talk about :w00t:

Oh, that would mean they would have to actually pick up a telephone or, gasp, get on a flight to Detroit. That would be real journalism and we can't have any of that. So, we'll just continue to get the regurgitations of the press conferences.

I challenge even the Sully haters to disagree with much of that... :lol:

I hate Sullivan. I can't disagree with any of that.

To the best of my recollection, when Wilson starts making detached comments like that, it's time for the coach to start polishing his resume.

"I'm worried about my job," Wilson said

what the !@#$ does that even mean?

Yes, very odd thing to say. I wonder if it is some sort of a reference to his own health as in he doesn't know how much longer he'll have the capacity to follow the team, make decisions, etc. Hard to say what he meant.

Yes, very odd thing to say. I wonder if it is some sort of a reference to his own health as in he doesn't know how much longer he'll have the capacity to follow the team, make decisions, etc. Hard to say what he meant.

Maybe he finally steps away from football operations....?

Oh, that would mean they would have to actually pick up a telephone or, gasp, get on a flight to Detroit. That would be real journalism and we can't have any of that. So, we'll just continue to get the regurgitations of the press conferences.

Yes, a newspaper is going to ok a round trip ticket to send a sportswriter to ask an ancient absentee team owner for a meaningless cliche to quote.

I hate Sullivan. I can't disagree with any of that.

I would not say that I hate him, but I hate when he is right ... and boy, is he right.

Yes, very odd thing to say. ... Hard to say what he meant.

Well that puts it on par with his HoF speech ... and pretty much everything else he has said in the last decade.