What we put on the field today

Simon

The worst LB corps in the NFL

The worst OLine in the NFL

The worst safety tandem in the NFL

And arguably the worst coaching staff in the NFL

Not one. Not two. Not three. But four categories where we're arguably the very worst in the entire league?! Just wow......

I just emailed Bills customer service and sent them a bill for $120 for wasting 3 hours of my time today...I guess I should have sent them numerous invoices for the countless other games over the past 5 years this has been happening...

Not one. Not two. Not three. But four categories where we're arguably the very worst in the entire league?! Just wow......

The Bills are worst in the league in number of "worst's"

No question...

I don't know why I don't gamble just a bit cause I knew this was going to happen today...REAL bad match-up for the Bills as is (the Bills are VERY banged up)...Miami may lack talent but they are a VERY physical Team and the Bills...well...not so much...Miami coming off 3 losses in a row was going to come out swinging and the Bills had no answer...

I told everyone I knew after last weeks Game that the Bills would lose by at least 3 TD's today...I should have put my money where my mouth was... :lol:

Arguably? who the hell would argue that?

They entered the season once again with little to no depth at numerous positions. LB and OL are two areas, and less than 4 games in that was demonstrated.

At least Cleveland fought today. STL is bad, and so is TB. But at least they have new coaches and new people in the FO. Buffalo won't change anything up there, for fear of letting new people in the organization. And that's on RW.

We are the new Detroit Lions/Arizona Cardinals of the league. In other words, laughing stocks.

Well with the Cardinals in the Super Bowl last year that half of the comparison is no longer valid. It's the Bills and Lions as benchmarks for ineptitude now. A sad state of affairs indeed. Really !@#$ing sad.

Well with the Cardinals in the Super Bowl last year that half of the comparison is no longer valid. It's the Bills and Lions as benchmarks for ineptitude now. A sad state of affairs indeed. Really !@#$ing sad.

No, actually the Browns, Chiefs, Raiders, and Rams are also all worse than the Bills...

No, actually the Browns, Chiefs, Raiders, and Rams are also all worse than the Bills...

Currently worse? That's debatable. What's not debatable is that each of the teams that you mention above have been in a playoff game this decade.