Just throwing it out there, Lynch could do KR or PR?

95altima12

I know at the beginning of last year it would not make sense to put your start RB in that situation but with Jackson playing like he has, Mckelvin out, RP dropping the ball and just getting to the 20 do you think ML could take a kickoff, at least he holds on to the ball well.

Thoughts?

I know at the beginning of last year it would not make sense to put your start RB in that situation but with Jackson playing like he has, Mckelvin out, RP dropping the ball and just getting to the 20 do you think ML could take a kickoff, at least he holds on to the ball well.

Thoughts?

EA Sports! It's in the game.

Thoughts?

Too slow. Lynch is more of a power runner. If you're going to put an RB back there, it'd be Jackson. I'd rather see Stevie Johnson or James Hardy (assuming either are in shape enough to run). But ultimately, we know Roscoe can do the job (and they're shopping him, so need him to perform).

Fred Jackson has returned kicks in the past. i don't think Lynch has ever returned kicks in the pros or college.

Ok thanks for the thoughts, I just like how he runs with blockers in front of him so that's kinda the motive behind this post haha. To the post above I did see in his highlight video he returned a punt in college, but that could have been his only one and yes i guess he prob didn't return kicks.

Too slow. Lynch is more of a power runner. If you're going to put an RB back there, it'd be Jackson. I'd rather see Stevie Johnson or James Hardy (assuming either are in shape enough to run). But ultimately, we know Roscoe can do the job (and they're shopping him, so need him to perform).

You want to see our 6'6' 220lbs wide receiver, who lacks speed, return kickoffs?

Is it me, or does this just seem like a stupid suggestion?

Thoughts?

You got to let Parrish return kicks. He doesn't usually fumble and the main value he brings to the team is returning kicks.

You want to see our 6'6' 220lbs wide receiver, who lacks speed, return kickoffs?

Is it me, or does this just seem like a stupid suggestion?

Who ever said he is lacks speed? I've never read that about him, but i do agree it is dumb to hav ehim return kicks. Maybve Jackson, depending on how many offensive snaps he gets in.