TBD Coach poll

TBD Coach poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next head coach of the Buffalo Bills?

• Bill Cowher
    • Mike Shanahan
    • Jim Fassel
    • Marty Schottenheimer
    • A promising assistant NFL coach
    • A promising NCAA coach
    • Promote from within (April, Fewell, etc)
    • Other (please post the name and why)

Dick Jauron is most certainly going to be fired, it is just a matter of time.

So, who do you think should replace him? My vote is Cowher, to be sure- the ultimate professional who understands what it takes to win on BOTH sides of the ball.

:bag:

What "pie in the sky" fantasy will make you happy? Take your pick. But while considering what genius will be the next head coach, keep in mind...

1. The only coach Ralph will hire must work for the coaching equivalent of minimum wage.

2. Highly successful coaches want full power. Ralph is in the "I'm 90 and I'm not giving away control of my money" mode.

On the other side of the coin, if the team is sold and becomes the Toronto Wolverines, suddenly all of those coaches on the wish list will be interested. Assuming Rogers will open his formidable purse strings, They might do crazy things like...

Pay for a real head coach, sign an expensive free agent, pay the going rate to keep our own stars, etc.

What "pie in the sky" fantasy will make you happy? Take your pick. But while considering what genius will be the next head coach, keep in mind...

1. The only coach Ralph will hire must work for the coaching equivalent of minimum wage.

2. Highly successful coaches want full power. Ralph is in the "I'm 90 and I'm not giving away control of my money" mode.

On the other side of the coin, if the team is sold and becomes the Toronto Wolverines, suddenly all of those coaches on the wish list will be interested. Assuming Rogers will open his formidable purse strings, They might do crazy things like...

Pay for a real head coach, sign an expensive free agent, pay the going rate to keep our own stars, etc.

they would also have to replace the front office with some real talent evaluators who could identify who the "stars" are

seems our clown show overpays the average talent and runs the good talent out of town

Rogers is dead.

Looks like I have the ONLY vote for a promising NFL assistant...and that vote is for Leslie Frazier, DC @ Minnesota.

Rogers is dead.

Looks like I have the ONLY vote for a promising NFL assistant...and that vote is for Leslie Frazier, DC @ Minnesota.

:bag: Yep. If he's opening his purse strings, I'll be selling tickets to that event.

BTW, nice GF, she's a keeper. :)

they would also have to replace the front office with some real talent evaluators who could identify who the "stars" are

seems our clown show overpays the average talent and runs the good talent out of town

I'm sure you'll be throwing your hat in the ring.

A marketing guy as head of football operations...or whatever lame title they gave brandon. Only in Buffalo.