The Most Frustrating Thing is Not the Record and the Performance

Because after 3 full seasons of having the same coach, drafting his type of players to play in his system, your team SHOULD be able to beat the better teams in the league.

Coaches who cannot beat the better teams in the league after having 3 years to build their programs, are usually fired, for good reason.

How long do we have to wait for Jauron and his program to beat NE?

Why people insist on keeping the training wheels on this team?

DJ and the Bills had NE beat until McKelvin lost the game.

Hard to nail down the exact reason...is it more play calling than talent and execution.

But here's one thing that is abundantly clear. Jauron is a really bad manager (clock, time outs, challenges), a questionable play caller, and really bad at in-game adjustments.

The other issues that are not as readily seen notwithstanding, just given the team's performance over the past few seasons, these reasons are enough for him to be fired.

But rather the fact that we don't know what the problem is. Is it Edwards? Is it AVP? Is it the line? Is it Jauron?

I'd say it a lot of Jauron (coaches to not lose), a lot front office (who turns-over an entire O-line and expects to succeed or keeps turning over the keys to crappy coordinators), a little bit of scheme, and a tiny bit TE. TE, not so many Bills before him would probably do well on another team with different coaching, a decent O-line (which in time should be good), and a different scheme.

Trent without doubt gets the whole year. But even as one of the last Jauron supporters (I won't even call a supporter but rather I hate the blame the coach mentality), if we don't win these 2 games, Jauron should get the boot. This a playoff roster IMO.

Wow C.Biscuit, after years of reading your blind homer-ism drivel, you finally make a statement that I agree with. Well, partially, because if Trent continues to suck (over the next 2-3 games) I'm all for seeing what Fitzpatrick has to offer. You hear that sound? It's Fitzpatrick's popularity growing!

Wow C.Biscuit, after years of reading your blind homer-ism drivel, you finally make a statement that I agree with. Well, partially, because if Trent continues to suck (over the next 2-3 games) I'm all for seeing what Fitzpatrick has to offer. You hear that sound? It's Fitzpatrick's popularity growing!

Who are you again? :bag:

DJ and the Bills had NE beat until McKelvin lost the game.

Bad, poorly-coached teams lose games like that. If you lived through the Bills 0-for decade against the Dolphins in the70s, you realize that.

But rather the fact that we don't know what the problem is. Is it Edwards? Is it AVP? Is it the line? Is it Jauron?

The problem continuity.

Every year we have 2 to 3 holes to fill to be good.

We release competent players creating more holes during the offseason and try to fill them with draftees.

Its Front office management.

Bingo. I'm still an Edwards fan, but he needs to sit for a while. He went through this confidence thing last year and it doesn't look like he has it back yet. Maybe sitting and watching Fitzpatrick for a while might motivate him. Not saying RF is someone to model after, but benching TE *should* send him a message.

Keeping him in there while he's getting pounded doesn't help him at all.

Ralph Wilson is the problem. Period. End of story.

True, its remincient of the early 1980's before Jimbo reminded him to open his wallet. The Team makes a profit so he should use that to front a quality front office and coaching staff. I think the team has talent, to truly flesh this out we need a HC who can lead and DJ is not him.

Absolutely I agree with this post.

Watching the first game against the Pats, with the effort and the fact that is was really a single mistake that lost the game, I was excited about the season.

The Bills deserved to win that first game on their hustle and tenacity alone.

But this makes 2 weeks in a row now of lackluster effort. No to little passion. No drive. Nothing. Just flat.

And lets remember last years record against division opponents. It was 0-6.

So far this year, its 0-2.

The Bills are, I think, the only team in the league that could make TO irrelevant. Ofcourse, that's not by defensive design- rather, it's by adding him to their "offense".

Fire Jauron, hire Gruden, Shanahan, or Holmgren, hire Jon Runyan because Chambers really, really sucks.

But do it quick. Because the Dolphins were there for the taking. They are not a superior team.

We don't? All of those things are the problem.

--The head coach is mediocre at best

--The OC has had the job for a month

--The oline features 3 guys who have 4 games of NFL experience and a backup.

--The QB is very erratic.

Plus, the defensive front 7 is sub-par.

Until at least 4 of those problems are resolved (either by change or development over time), the Bills are not going to be any better than 7-9. How is this difficult for people to understand?

No, it's the fact that :thumbdown: Ralph made the HOF this year. :w00t:

All the other failures are really no surprise.