Time for Brian Baldinger to Amputate His Pinky

K-9

Seriously, the NFL Network should make him lose that finger. It's disgusting to see on TV and probably ruins the appetites of untold multitudes. We're talking VIEWERS here, NFL Network.

It's the finger equivalent of Mary Feldman's eyes. Only not funny (ok, it's a little funny). It just flops around out there and doesn't even follow the direction his hand is moving. It's distracting and takes away from his presentation.

So, unless he's in line for a gig modeling pinky rings for Mafia types, it's time for him to have it removed.

At least wear a mitten for crissakes.

GO BILLS!!!

Wow! Man that is a serious deformity, I thought my rubber finger disfigured by an electrical accident

grossed people out, but this thing makes mine qualify for a finger model for a Large Jewlery Store

Catalouge.

BTW, I think that the NFL really does have that kind of power, to make him just cut it off.

I have a similar, although not nearly as serious/noticeable condition with my right pinky. I broke it in a bicycle accident about 20 years ago. Since the fracture went through the lower knuckle, that never properly healed and the joint doesn't completely bend. I can bend it more/less far enough for a standard overlap golf grip; that's about it.

Baldinger presumably broke his finger playing, and might have been playing some C at the time. They probably decided to set the finger where it wouldn't get in the way when he was snapping the ball.

There is a procedure call a "Cake" that can be done to restore fingers and toes like that. It a piece of flexable metal that connects to bone muscle and tendon

The jackass im sure uses it as a excuse to park in handicap parking and keeping a job.

Got to love America. Home of the fat, lazy, and greedy nowdays....

Seriously, the NFL Network should make him lose that finger. It's disgusting to see on TV and probably ruins the appetites of untold multitudes. We're talking VIEWERS here, NFL Network.

It's the finger equivalent of Mary Feldman's eyes. Only not funny (ok, it's a little funny). It just flops around out there and doesn't even follow the direction his hand is moving. It's distracting and takes away from his presentation.

So, unless he's in line for a gig modeling pinky rings for Mafia types, it's time for him to have it removed.

At least wear a mitten for crissakes.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm glad someone else brought this up. It's tough to look at, and I've often wondered why he continues to even use the hand while on TV.

Lulz at "wear a mitten"!!!!!!!!

Why dont they put a metal rod in it or something?
I haven't seen it watching on TV, but I'm guessing it doesn't "flop around" like some have suggested. It just appears to do that because it is a fixed position and doesn't move along with the rest of his hand. If they wanted to "straighten it out", they would need to re-fracture the joint and reset it. (and even then, it would still be immobile and not move fluidly with the rest of his hand)

For your entertainment, came across this one the other day

I have an amputated thumb........it only goes to the knuckle - mine was degloved - all skin etc. ripped off except for the half a bone I had left..........I wish they had phone cameras then!!

There is a procedure call a "Cake" that can be done to restore fingers and toes like that. It a piece of flexable metal that connects to bone muscle and tendon

The jackass im sure uses it as a excuse to park in handicap parking and keeping a job.

Got to love America. Home of the fat, lazy, and greedy nowdays....

Very nice post ....

I knew that I probably shouldn't have looked at this, but I couldn't help myself.

Whoa, too close to lunch for my liking.

You have to admit that is one tough guy. Slices his fingers off and takes a batch of pictures before going to the ER