So If the Bills Lose On Sunday

BillsNYC

With the return of Lynch, we'll have the most dynamic running game in recent Bills history!

So of course, Dumb Dick will outthink himself and come up with a game plan that has Trent flinging 3 yard outs to Derek Fine on every down and overthrowing TO and Evans with one pass each in their direction.

...sigh....

I think if we lose to an 0-3 Miami team (that Ralph hates) then Dick gets fired. I just can't see Ralph putting up with that.

If what your saying is true, im in the difficult situation of having to cheer for the Dolphins. I know when game time arrives I won't be able to do that though. I guess I'll just look at it as a very shiny silvery lining to a dark cloud that is a loss to Miami.

If what your saying is true, im in the difficult situation of having to cheer for the Dolphins. I know when game time arrives I won't be able to do that though. I guess I'll just look at it as a very shiny silvery lining to a dark cloud that is a loss to Miami.

I went into the Denver game last season hoping Denver would win (for a pick and possible changes)..... Once the game was on though, I was just as rabid as ever. "i cant stay mad at you, Bills"