JP and the Las Vegas Locomotives

bbillsfan87

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, you think Losman is a good NFL QB. :lol:

I think Losman would be able to get the ball to Owens and Evans. Our we any better with Edwards starting? What was our record the last two years. What was our record in 2006. Tougher schedule in 2006. We had one of the easiest schedules last year and still finished at 7-9. Evans had his best year in 2006. In the final 9 games in 2006, Losman ranked 2nd with a 5.6 T.D. percentage. That was after we open it up the offense that year. That was with Peerles Price as our second reciever. We started off 2-6 that year and finish 5-5 and again that was after we open up the offense. The last two years we were happy with short passes, dinking to the runningbacks and te and settling with a FGs. This year we have two very good recievers and we can't evan get it to them. With 4th and 20 we throw a 4 yard pass to runningback. :thumbsup:

I think Losman would be able to get the ball to Owens and Evans. Our we any better with Edwards starting? What was our record the last two years. What was our record in 2006. Tougher schedule in 2006. We had one of the easiest schedules last year and still finished at 7-9. Evans had his best year in 2006. In the final 9 games in 2006, Losman ranked 2nd with a 5.6 T.D. percentage. That was after we open it up the offense that year. That was with Peerles Price as our second reciever. We started off 2-6 that year and finish 5-5 and again that was after we open up the offense. The last two years we were happy with short passes, dinking to the runningbacks and te and settling with a FGs. This year we have two very good recievers and we can't evan get it to them. With 4th and 20 we throw a 4 yard pass to runningback. :thumbdown:

You have never seen Losman play have you? Here is Losman's last start that say him promoted to the UFL: 24/39 for 148 yards (average of a gunslinger 3.8 ypa), 1 td (a 2 yarder), 3 INTs, 3 fumbles (1 lost).

I can say this without a doubt. Losman is a terrible NFL QB. Edwards is better than Losman but this season will prove if he is NFL starting QB. I just find it funny that the first bad game Trent has, the Losman groupies come out of their holes.

Losman sucks, Trent may but still is much better than Losman. Go Locomotives.

I will say JP fanboys die hard. Can't wait for Losman to have a decent game in a minor league football league to here "I told you so." And that decent coach has bounced around the NFL and just got fired from the Ravens.

Yeah, it's totally impossible that JP's problems were largely caused by the situation and the coaches. After all, look what happened after we brought in a smarter decision-maker, got him a second terrific WR, upgraded the OL and got rid of our play-caller.

JP Losman:

1) seemed like he might have a future, but has one particular strength and seems to rely on it and be unwilling or unable to improve the weaknesses in his game.

2) had some really good games, but was inconsistent.

3) was unable lead the Bills to a win over any decent teams since the Jets in 2006.

4) looked good, but when defenses figured out how to game-plan him, he was never able to adapt.

Whereas, Trent ... Um, whereas Trent Edwards, with all the improvements ... Uh, what I'm trying to say is ...

What was I trying to say?

He is still in the NFL.

Yeah, still on parole, but running out of time unless things change radically.

He asked about how he was better, not about how his situation is better.

Trent still has a chance with the Bills, and JP's has ended. But Trent has simply not proven that he will be here long-term. We'd better hope he does or the carousel will continue.

You have never seen Losman play have you? Here is Losman's last start that say him promoted to the UFL: 24/39 for 148 yards (average of a gunslinger 3.8 ypa), 1 td (a 2 yarder), 3 INTs, 3 fumbles (1 lost).

I can say this without a doubt. Losman is a terrible NFL QB. Edwards is better than Losman but this season will prove if he is NFL starting QB. I just find it funny that the first bad game Trent has, the Losman groupies come out of their holes.

You can indeed say it without a doubt.

That doesn't mean you're right, but I have no doubt that you can move your mouth and throat in a way that would produce those words.

The Bills, in 2006, found out what kind of offense JP was good at running, and immediately steered away from it, closing down the playbook.

And now they've found another promising young QB who seems somehow unable to progress. Gosh, couldn't be the situation, could it? Only the haters can say that it definitely isn't.

As I said before, we'd better hope that Trent can do better, and I do think he can. But in the current situation, he has yet to show much of a sign that it's possible.

Yeah, still on parole, but running out of time unless things change radically.

He asked about how he was better, not about how his situation is better.

Trent still has a chance with the Bills, and JP's has ended. But Trent has simply not proven that he will be here long-term. We'd better hope he does or the carousel will continue.

Even if Trent fizzles out in buffalo, I would bet you a lot of money he won't be out of the league next year.

You can indeed say it without a doubt.

That doesn't mean you're right, but I have no doubt that you can move your mouth and throat in a way that would produce those words.

The Bills, in 2006, found out what kind of offense JP was good at running, and immediately steered away from it, closing down the playbook.

And now they've found another promising young QB who seems somehow unable to progress. Gosh, couldn't be the situation, could it? Only the haters can say that it definitely isn't.

As I said before, we'd better hope that Trent can do better, and I do think he can. But in the current situation, he has yet to show much of a sign that it's possible.

We've been over it a million times but the only good games (3 of them) Losman had were against the worst defenses in the league. He failed over and over again.

I will say I hope my girlfriend has the same mentality as Losman fans. I could just keep cheating on her and she would always forgive me saying it wasn't my fault. :thumbdown:

Your right he did suck his last two years here. But I would say our entire offense suck the last two years. When we open the offense up in 2006 Losman played better. Know we are happy with checkdown every play. Don't take chance offense, settle for Fg offense. You got T.O. and Lee Evans and we throw to the runningback for 4 yds on 4th down offense. This offense would make any QB look bad. 5.6 td percntage in last 9 games, 2nd in the NFL in 2006.Thats what you get with a open up offense. Dick Jaraun offense dink and dink settle for fg offense 2007 and 2008. Reciever answering questions why he isn't catching any ball offense 2008.

We've been over it a million times but the only good games (3 of them) Losman had were against the worst defenses in the league. He failed over and over again.

I will say I hope my girlfriend has the same mentality as Losman fans. I could just keep cheating on her and she would always forgive me saying it wasn't my fault. :thumbsup:

I think you are confusing Losman & Edwards. It is Edwards that only plays well against the worst defenses. Losman is no longer a Bill because Dick chose your boy Trent over him due to the fact he has the same mentality as Dick. I have never seen such BORING football in my life as I have since these two have been the QB & HC. Thank God we should not be subjected to the two of them much longer.

I think you are confusing Losman & Edwards. It is Edwards that only plays well against the worst defenses. Losman is no longer a Bill because Dick chose your boy Trent over him due to the fact he has the same mentality as Dick. I have never seen such BORING football in my life as I have since these two have been the QB & HC. Thank God we should not be subjected to the two of them much longer.

Yeah, I feel asleep during the Pats and bucs games. WTF are you talkign about?

We were gettign along so well but after one bad game, you're true self comes out. you are a Losman fan and not a Bills fan. No other football fan in the world would take Losman over Edwards. Isn't there a Locomotives board you can post at? And is JP even going to beat out Tim Rattay for the starting job?

Didnt you know that C. Biscuit knows all? I think he may be confused...kinda looks like a raider fan to me.

That explains a lot. No wonder he likes Dickie as the head coach of the Bills. As long as Ralph continues to keep Jauron as the head coach of the Bills, Al Davis comes across as being "sane".

Yeah, I feel asleep during the Pats and bucs games. WTF are you talkign about?

We were gettign along so well but after one bad game, you're true self comes out. you are a Losman fan and not a Bills fan. No other football fan in the world would take Losman over Edwards. Isn't there a Locomotives board you can post at? And is JP even going to beat out Tim Rattay for the starting job?

I thought Trent finally woke up watching the Pats* game. He had some good moments during that game. it was the most fun game to watch in a long time. The Bucs game was also fun to watch but both of those defenses are not very good & the Bucs is probably the worst in the NFL at this time. How does a team with T.O. & Lee Evens not score a SINGLE POINT on offense against an AVERAGE NFL defense? Not only that but Trent can't get the ball to T.O. even ONCE to keep a LONG time streak intact. There is no doubt in my mind that JP would have put some points on the board in that game & T.O. would still have his streak of catching a ball in each game alive if JP were still QB of the Bills.

I will not lose any sleep over the fact that I will not be able to watch JP & the Loco's because Direct TV no longer carries VS due to unreasonable demands from Comcast to do so. Now missing hockey games VS will carry. :worthy::doh::rolleyes:

That explains a lot. No wonder he likes Dickie as the head coach of the Bills. As long as Ralph continues to keep Jauron as the head coach of the Bills, Al Davis comes across as being "sane".

Serious question:

Would you rather be JP playing for Fassel in the UFL or Trent playing for Dick and the Bills? Honestly, JP might be in the better situation right now.

I believe we have a Lauvale Sape sighting... lets get his fan club out of the woodworks!!!!

AWESOME...

What is funny is the reason I started this board was because the QB selecting GURU's on this board were bitching and complaining about the Bills not using the pick they used on Sape to select Hall fo Fame QB Drew Hensen. The Bills idiotic braintrust really blew it on that one. I started the Sape fan club and the rest was history...

LOL. Way to cherry pick those stats. Why not stop trying to fool us and use his stats from the years that he was the opening day starter :rolleyes: This is the kind of thing that keeps arguments raging on. People should responsibly use stats to support a "relevant" point. JP was headed out the door before the handful of games he played last year in relief of an injured Edwards against some very good teams.

I think Losman would be able to get the ball to Owens and Evans. Our we any better with Edwards starting? What was our record the last two years. What was our record in 2006. Tougher schedule in 2006. We had one of the easiest schedules last year and still finished at 7-9. Evans had his best year in 2006. In the final 9 games in 2006, Losman ranked 2nd with a 5.6 T.D. percentage. That was after we open it up the offense that year. That was with Peerles Price as our second reciever. We started off 2-6 that year and finish 5-5 and again that was after we open up the offense. The last two years we were happy with short passes, dinking to the runningbacks and te and settling with a FGs. This year we have two very good recievers and we can't evan get it to them. With 4th and 20 we throw a 4 yard pass to runningback. :rolleyes:

JP had good WRs who could get open. Trent's WR's are covered and he's just taking what the defense is giving him!

Even if Trent fizzles out in buffalo, I would bet you a lot of money he won't be out of the league next year.

Of course there is no way to do this but that is a bet that I would consider taking. Buffalo is kind of like the opposite of New York in that Frank Sinatra song of the same name. "If you can't ...make it there....you can't make it ....anywhere"