Usher Telling people to sit down 15 min. into game.

mead107

Section 135 . She came down with some other person and they tried to have every one sit down. I am sending a letter to the Bills and letting them know that if I have to sit and WATCH THE WHOLE GAME WITH OUT STANDING they can keep there tickets. I would rather sit at home and watch the game. Just pissed me off. (If the Bills had won it might not have bothered me) I am sure that some one behind row 10 had to call or B word about it.

Section 135 . She came down with some other person and they tried to have every one sit down. I am sending a letter to the Bills and letting them know that if I have to sit and WATCH THE WHOLE GAME WITH OUT STANDING they can keep there tickets. I would rather sit at home and watch the game. Just pissed me off. (If the Bills had won it might not have bothered me) I am sure that some one behind row 10 had to call or B word about it.

Who goes to a football game and expect people to stay in their seats?

I was in section 123 (right next to the tunnel) and there wasn't a play that was run where the whole section wasn't standing...seemed a little odd. People would sit during timeouts and other delays, but stood for every play. I believe it was probably because the people in front were standing and this was the only way to see the action. Is this common in the endzones?

Everyone knows (or should know) the rule ... When they've got the ball, sit. When on D, stand at will. First started going to games in '72, and 275 games later it hasn't changed much. I think the reason it's an ssue now is that at the same time that everyone has a phone on them, the team is making those announcements at the Stadium about "someone ruining your gameday experience? Text XXX to ### ..." It gives the "hall monitor" types something to B word about. I hate it because some idiot attending his first game will be telling ME how to act at a Bills game. What's really aggregious is that the ushers and - by extension - the sherriffs,if neccessary, would take the side of the hall monitors in a confrontation over the matter. Someone tell the Bills for me that empty seats will never obstruct somebody's view. Idiots.

we've gotten it in 330 both home games. some assbag a few rows behind us kept yelling sit down, even when they were on d. ridiculous.

we've been thinking about leaving the mcguire section because the neighbors don't like it when we make a lot of noise, always have a great time in the 300 sections. now your're telling me people are complaining about standing in the 300 section! this just stinks

Usher was at the game?

And the same for Sec 226. I've been attending Bills games for almost 30 years and I've never seen it before. We ignored him of course.

one old guy tried for awhile to get everyone to sit in 114 but realized he was swimming against the tide. luckily. if you want to sit at a sporting event follow tennis.

I hate when people stand for the ENTIRE game. No reason for it. I especially hate it

when it is only one person in a section standing. Then you ask that person, who is

usually swaying from side to side in a drunken haze, to sit down you get the gratuitous

F*** YOU! and a sweet salute.

I get standing when we are on D, but on offense? Sit the heck down and let me see the

game.

I'd rather sit in the parking lot with a generator and watch the game on tv.

:unsure::angry::lol::lol:

**** I can go to Nativity and be told to stand and sit for free...I don't need to spend 50 dollars for some discount security dolt to say those things.

I give credit to people who spend a lot of money on tickets having their gameday experience dictated to them...you think it sucks now, I bet it gets worse.