Donte has surgery & Leodis has broken bone...

Dan III

That sucks about Whitner, I really was actually starting to like his game and how he was being moved all over the field. I think i have seen enough of McKelvin for a while though, and really liked Florence's game yesterday.

I bet with Lynch back fred jackson does kick offs

Hadn't thought of that. Sounds better than Lankster. Just wish we had McKelvin's speed back there. It's more important than ever with these new rules.

GO BILLS!!!

our guys get hurt way way way too much.

I agree, it's time to take a close look at the strength and conditioning department.

I bet with Lynch back fred jackson does kick offs

They had Roscoe in that role on Sunday. He'll probably keep the job and if he doesn't then I'd flip a coin between Jackson and Langster.

I agree, it's time to take a close look at the strength and conditioning department.

They had Roscoe in that role on Sunday. He'll probably keep the job and if he doesn't then I'd flip a coin between Jackson and Langster.

God I hope not, Roscoe is too small for kickoff returns. Somebody will break him in half!!

What's up with him getting the fumbles all of the sudden?

That sucks about Whitner, I really was actually starting to like his game and how he was being moved all over the field. I think i have seen enough of McKelvin for a while though, and really liked Florence's game yesterday.

Well said. Whitner was actually starting to make some plays. Florence played with an attitude. This looks like it's going to be one of those seasons where everyone seems to get hurt.

God I hope not, Roscoe is too small for kickoff returns. Somebody will break him in half!!

What's up with him getting the fumbles all of the sudden?

I think his fumble on the PR was from the face mask they didn't call.