I'm Calling It Right Now

BuffaloBaumer

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me what you thought of the Redskins and Daniel Snyder when first they hired Jim Zorn to be the OC then promoted him to HC without ever even being an OC in Seattle. I am sure you laughed at yet another bad coaching move by Snyder. As it would be yet another horribly bad move to elevate AVP to HC by the Bills.

Let the season play out. DJ will either win his job back or lose it. He gets a 1 or 2 game fudge factor for the young o-line and again injuries. He finishes 7-9 or better and he will be back. Anything less and RW probably eats his contract.

I say this without any intent of busting your balls. Do you really think the Bills can win 7 games this year? Yes they came close to beating the Pats, they beat TB who looks to be pretty bad, and they played the Saints tough.

I can easily see them going 0-6 in the division again. Brady is going to get better, the Jets and Dolphins are going to be tough games. The Browns game is winnable just like last year's game but we somehow lost that one. Texans look tough with Andre Johnson, Schaub, and Slaton. They may beat the Colts in the last game because the Colts have nothing to play for.

The road games against Atlanta, Carolina, Tennessee, and Jaguars are going to be tough. They all have good defensive lines and are going to challenge the O line like the Saints did. The Chiefs are better than last year although the Bills should win.

I see the Bills finishing somewhere between 3 - 13 to 5 - 11. I hope I'm wrong. Here's to 6 - 10. :thumbsup:

I seen DJ after the game heading to the office buildings man were those fans letting him have it. He had the look as if someone just died. He knows hes about to be canned. But for real he just looked downright terrible.........

I think he always looks like that. For all we know, he probably had just gotten laid.

You are probably right but I just think the players are going to REALLY vent over the next 24 hours. I was really hoping TO was going to unleash post game but he did the right thing. If ANYONE should be fired up over this coaching, it should be Evans - he is the one under contract....

T.O. is not going to go off. He has his date face on after all he is interviewing for his next job.

If Jauron gets canned it'll either be April or someone out of a job who's willing to tolerate the current coaches until the end of the year. I'm thinking IF Wilson is willing to eat Jauron's contract and fire him it'll be April and Wilson will look to the UFL and bring in a former Bill that's coaching there in Haslett.

hummm....a good possibility. and we can get a new qb while we are at it please.

Van Pelt gets Head Coach and playcalling until end of season when new coach is hired.

Maybe I should "call it" that we have a major snowstorm this weekend that drops 3 feet of snow on the area...

My prediction will come right well before yours does...Wilson is not firing a coach he just gave a 3 year extension to. He will make up some BS excuse this year to give him another year, and then fire him after next season so he only has to eat 1 year on the contract. He is already on record with reporters as answering the question "What happens if Jauron goes 0-5?" with the answer "Hope he doesn't go 0-6."

Maybe I should "call it" that we have a major snowstorm this weekend that drops 3 feet of snow on the area...

My prediction will come right well before yours does...Wilson is not firing a coach he just gave a 3 year extension to. He will make up some BS excuse this year to give him another year, and then fire him after next season so he only has to eat 1 year on the contract. He is already on record with reporters as answering the question "What happens if Jauron goes 0-5?" with the answer "Hope he doesn't go 0-6."

Now I'm really depressed.