I'm boycotting "Football Night in America"

lawnboy1977

Well...I can't say that really cos I'm sure I'll watch again, but man that has got to be the worst football highlight show ever!!

Did anyone see how they played T.O.'s comments on the show? The it was T.O. saying "it's over" in response to his streak and repeating "I'm just going with the plays that are called." just b.s. the way it was presented and now that the guy plays for a team I follow and I read the entire list of comments, I know that it words do get twisted.

Not saying I feel sorry for the guy, but between Keith "liberal" Olberman and Rodney Harrison now being on the show, it's almost as worse as NFL Live on ESPN.

Well...I can't say that really cos I'm sure I'll watch again, but man that has got to be the worst football highlight show ever!!

Did anyone see how they played T.O.'s comments on the show? The it was T.O. saying "it's over" in response to his streak and repeating "I'm just going with the plays that are called." just b.s. the way it was presented and now that the guy plays for a team I follow and I read the entire list of comments, I know that it words do get twisted.

Not saying I feel sorry for the guy, but between Keith "liberal" Olberman and Rodney Harrison now being on the show, it's almost as worse as NFL Live on ESPN.

This petty, pointless, political jab kills any point you tried to make.

Watch his presser on Buffalobills.com. Thats pretty much the way it went. He repeated it over and over and told the press he's not giving them anything they can twist around.

I think thats sorta the point. Olbermann likes to throw his political opinions / jokes in on highlight reels, or even when just talking football on the show. I watch football to get away from the mindlessness of the world. Politics are about as mindless as it gets, IMO. That's not to say that I don't have a political opinion, however...

Maybe for you. But Keith Olberman is a complete tool as far as football is concerned. His depth of knowledge of the sport of football is about as pathetic as Costas' and it's embarassing.

Just wait, they'll hire Joe Buck next...

But ya gotta admit that Faith Hill is smokin hot!!!!! :devil::unsure:

Last night was the first time I've seen this year's version of the opening theme with her. That being said, I found myself quite speechless for more than a couple minutes.

Tim McGraw is one lucky SOB I'll say that much. The rest of the pregams show is just background noise for me while I digest another Buffalo debacle.

You guys actually watch that Sunday night crap on NBC?

:wallbash:

not anymore....btw the Buffalo media is getting trashed nationwide. Doug and Wold in the morning(morning time talk show on KTAR in Phoenix with Ron Wolfley, Orhcard Park Native and Cards color man) completely trahsed the way the media handled Owens yesterday. Wolf said he understands why players hate the media (former player himself)