Suggestion to improve the Bills

Trader

i wouldnt blame that on on huddle, i blame that on the bills offense being utterly pathetic, it doesnt matter if they huddle or not. they cant even snap the ball correctly

Yeah...but if they huddle, the defense might be fresh enough in the fourth quarter to not completely collapse.

I've got to believe that sucking and huddling is, at this point, a better choice than sucking in a hurry.

Yeah...but if they huddle, the defense might be fresh enough in the fourth quarter to not completely collapse.

I've got to believe that sucking and huddling is, at this point, a better choice than sucking in a hurry.

Thing is, they're not hurrying up. they're still getting plays off with 5 or so seconds left on the play clock.

Replace Lee Evans with Steve Johnson. Trade Lee while you can still get something for him. He is the most overrated player in the league.

Just drop Roscoe, he plays like he doesn't want to be here. I bet nobody is upping their bid for him.

Play Nic Harris, when we went tot he 4-2-5 I would have played Harris instead of Whitner at RLB, Whitner was run over.

Play Chris Ellis, he has to be better than Maybin. Why is Maybin even dressing? He does nothing but take himself out of every play. He should try running toward the QB; not trying to distract the QB by running 20 yards upfield. Who is teaching this guy?

Try throwing the ball downfield to Jackson. When Thurman was at his best he would go deep now and then. We know we can't throw deep to wideout or tight end maybe we could complete a deep throw to a running back???

Ryan Fitzpatrick is better than TE make the change.

AVP has to have another route for TO other than go deep.

Guest dog14787

TE has to play better under pressure.

I agree, ditch the no huddle, I thought so before the regular season started and I still believe so now. The Bills have a good defense and we are running them into the ground.

Lynch is back next week, I say huddle up and start running a more ball control type offense until our O-line improves.

AVP was outmatched today.

Thing is, they're not hurrying up. they're still getting plays off with 5 or so seconds left on the play clock.

This is how I see the no huddle the way the bills are playing it. They hurry to the line and use up the clock at the line rearanging the o-line. In the kelly days from what I remember Jim called the plays on the way to the line, got the play off quickly, and kept the opposing D on their heels. Now that said I didnt see much of tonights game. From what I heard on the radio they kept the play clock counting down but failed to get the plays in the hands of the receivers. When you do that it stops the clock and that eliminates the usefullness of the passing attack. Trent needs to get it in there hands and they need to keep it in there hands. All that and I'm just a little league coach. Come_on DJ learn how to coach someplace else. Time to go ByeBye

I suggest some creativity on offense to get our WRs the ball.

Put TO in motion or throw to him out of the backfield to get him away from the double team. Put TO in the slot and have him work the middle some. How about putting TO and Evans on the same side and have TO work the middle. What happened to those screen passes we saw in week 1? Etc.

You need help at TE - Rucker?

Sign a vet OL

Trade Parrish for what you can get move langster in

You really need to use TO more.

Just exactly what is the no huddle doing for us? Our D was spent in the last two drives.

Rucker was dumped by possibly the worst team in the NFL and you'd recommend signing him?

What will Parrish bring after this game? Probably a late round pick.

Who on the veteran street free agent list would you sign? No one has taken a shot on Runyan, and I've got to believe he's not up to it.

And yes, Buffalo needs to use TO more. And while we're at it, how about Lee Evans as well. Those two are the highest paid decoys in the league.

I suggest some creativity on offense to get our WRs the ball.

Put TO in motion or throw to him out of the backfield to get him away from the double team. Put TO in the slot and have him work the middle some. How about putting TO and Evans on the same side and have TO work the middle. What happened to those screen passes we saw in week 1? Etc.

When is the last time you saw ANY receiver in motion?

1. Get Derrick Johnson from KC. He was inactive today groin and did not make the trip with the team after he was listed as questionable Friday. Rumor is he does not get along with the new regime and almost anybody on the team for the right price. Not sure what that would be...but when Poz gets back with Veek and Johnson, look out a very good LB corps.

2. look at TE Rucker, can't hurt to work him out.