Suggestion to improve the Bills

Trader

You need help at TE - Rucker?

Sign a vet OL

Trade Parrish for what you can get move langster in

You really need to use TO more.

Just exactly what is the no huddle doing for us? Our D was spent in the last two drives.

I am not a rash Bills fan by any stretch, but I think I may have just joined the Trade Parrish bandwagon today. The Bills simply have way too much young talent that doesn't even see the field. How does a guy have a promising rookie season at WR and then not even dress in his second year?

Replace Lee Evans with Steve Johnson. Trade Lee while you can still get something for him. He is the most overrated player in the league.

Sorry, Lee Evans is one of the most underutilized great receivers in the game. If he had anyone who could throw him the ball, he'd be an all-pro. Unfortunately, when the football stats are printed at the end of his career, he'll look like a loser receiver having played for the Bills.

Sorry, Lee Evans is one of the most underutilized great receivers in the game. If he had anyone who could throw him the ball, he'd be an all-pro. Unfortunately, when the football stats are printed at the end of his career, he'll look like a loser receiver having played for the Bills.

Sorry, look at Lee's last 16 games. He's produced nothing since signing his fat contract. Time for him to show some heart.

You need help at TE - Rucker?

Sign a vet OL

Trade Parrish for what you can get move langster in

You really need to use TO more.

Just exactly what is the no huddle doing for us? Our D was spent in the last two drives.

1. Replace Jauron with a coach more passionate about winning than fearful of losing; plus competent with game management. This team has taken on Jaurons lax personality and will not win big games until it gets a coach who wants to win more than he fears to lose.

2. Rehire Rusty Jones - when Rusty was strength and Conditioning Coach, there were far fewer injuries. Yes, injuries are a part of football, but during the 90's, injuries were fewer in number.

3. Open the wide receivers. Are they permanant decoys? Perhaps AVP is stuck with too much of Turk's mess. I'm not sure how much the problem is the pass patterns or Edwards. No sense in Edwards throwing deep into triple coverage just to say he threw deep.

4. Don't play soft on 3rd down. We were better today, but too many times teh CB's play 5 yds behind teh ist down marker. Guess what happens, an easy first down.

5. Give the o-line and Edwards time to undo Turk Schonert's damage. Not enough time to install a real offense. AVP deserves a medal for what he's done thus far. Unfortunately, this can't be fixed until teh bye week.

6. Trade Parrish. Big bucks, not enough bang.

7. A circle of protection for Marshawn Lynch when he's OFF the field.

It's simply not getting him the ball, check his stats when JP was here and get back to me

Also check JP's stats. That's why he's in Vegas.

Edwards needs to get the ball deep, but he had no o-line help late in the game (a bowling roll gets more air than those snaps) and I'm not so sure the plays are best designed to get the WR's open.

We've run Collins, Flutie, Johnson, Bledsoe, and JP out of town mostly because they weren't Jim Kelly. Running out Edwards now only repeats the cycle.

1. Replace Jauron with a coach more passionate about winning than fearful of losing; plus competent with game management. This team has taken on Jaurons lax personality and will not win big games until it gets a coach who wants to win more than he fears to lose.

4. Don't play soft on 3rd down. We were better today, but too many times teh CB's play 5 yds behind teh ist down marker. Guess what happens, an easy first down.

1. Not going it for on 4th and a 10 inches to go and punting to the best QB in football down by 10 with 7:30 to go reeks of said fear.

4. I saw this time and time again tonight. We'd have them at 3rd and 6 or so and even our LBs were 5 yards behind the LOS. Our CBs and safeteys even further. Then they throw a short pass in front of our guys for 1st. Makes no sense.

Really though, again tonight our defense played well enough to win if they could have gotten any help. With our offensive weapons why our offense can't score any more than we can is sad. We get another big weapon back next week. We'll see.

-Use screens to open up the passing game because our O-line can't pass protect and stops blitzing.

-Florence should be a starting CB when healthy, he plays the ball, McKelvin needs to play nickel when he comes back

-Ellis needs to play over Maybin... Maybin is too weak to play against a tackle in the NFL

-Sign an experienced vet, even if injured last year over Bell... Bell is good in run plays, not good in pass protection and needs to get stronger

-Need a TE as we use them more than our primary WRs

-Use slants and motion on primary WRs

-Ditch no-huddle at least until the bye

Coaching (gulp) has been decent except AVP went from smart to overthinking the game

Can AVP draw up a play where TO or Evans actually do something other than run down the sidelines? Very poor use of talent and shows lack of creativity, or lack of creative play calling!

Agreed T.O go long on every play, this is pro football you can do better Alex.

It's keep it simple stupid Not keep it stupid simple.

Also check JP's stats. That's why he's in Vegas.

Edwards needs to get the ball deep, but he had no o-line help late in the game (a bowling roll gets more air than those snaps) and I'm not so sure the plays are best designed to get the WR's open.

We've run Collins, Flutie, Johnson, Bledsoe, and JP out of town mostly because they weren't Jim Kelly. Running out Edwards now only repeats the cycle.

Nice deflection, the subject was Evans stats or lack of with Edwards

Nice deflection, the subject was Evans stats or lack of with Edwards

What I meant was:

1) When JP was QB'ing, he threw more deep balls than TE, but get sacked more, intercepted more, and through into coverage. The reason JP got run out of town was because he didn't check down.

2) With TE QB'ing, he throws fewer deep balls than JP, gets sacked less, intercepted less, and throws into less. Yet, the reason TE will get run out of town is because he does check down.

Maybe the problem is somewhere else (offensive scheme, o-line, etc.)