OFFICIAL SAINTS/BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD - 4:05 PM KICKOFF

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pffft. When he hits Owens, Owens doesn't catch it anyway.

When Owens starts catching balls thrown to him, I'll B word about Edwards' performance. Not before.

When Edwards does not throw the ball 15 yrds in front of Owens, it would be nice

He's got one touchdown and...that's it. And if you watch him on the field today, he's dogging it when it's a running play.

The only reason to sign him was to sell tickets. Otherwise, he's useless. Reed's doing more.

Even these lousy announcers noticed it when that ball was INT earlier. TO didn't try to cut in front of the DB to stop it from getting batted in the the air. He's getting paid a lot of money to NOT take any plays off.

I was prepared to lose this game by getting blown out by the Saints O. Shutting them down and not getting any offensive production really hurts.

Is this the week we hear TO start to complain?

TO should complain.......WTF.....why is he here?

Even these lousy announcers noticed it when that ball was INT earlier. TO didn't try to cut in front of the DB to stop it from getting batted in the the air. He's getting paid a lot of money to NOT take any plays off.

I think TO was the only person on the PLANET that didn't know the ball was coming to him on that play. Hell, even I knew...and I watched him jog off the LOS like it was a running play.

I disagree with that take however. The ball was way in front of Owens. Horrible decision by Trent to go there. And J. Greer is particularly excellent in that situation. That decision played to the strength of their defense.

Blame apportionment: 95% Trent, 5% Owens.