OFFICIAL SAINTS/BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD - 4:05 PM KICKOFF

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's all this Brees nonsense - all I been feelin' is a lot of hot air. :rolleyes:

Statistically, I give the Bills a huge edge and expect Trent Edwards will swap places with Drew Brees in the QB rankings after this week - let's send 'em back home with paper bags on their heads...

link - the original 'aints paper bag mask B-)

BuffTown Bills - 37

N'Awlins 'aints - 0

18 and 1 baby!!! B-)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! B-)

Statistically, I give the Bills a huge edge and expect Trent Edwards will swap places with Drew Brees in the QB rankings after this week - let's send 'em back home with paper bags on their heads...

BuffTown Bills - 37

N'Awlins 'aints - 0

18 and 1 baby!!! :rolleyes:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! B-)

no hot air from me. all we hear is brees this, brees that. how about making this game about us as in our great pair of wideouts? and fred jackson leading conference in yards from scrimmage? and how we would have been 2&0 without the gift from mckelvin?

as far as brees, his TD to INT ratio before this year was 1.68. This year he's 4.5 ... THIS GUY IS IN FOR A BIG LET DOWN to get back to his historical average

not that it matters but Brees ended up on the injury report today regarding his left shoulder...he's obviously playing but something to keep in mind since this is the first its been reported..as far as I know of anyway