lets sign him

#1BillsfaninTx

Q: How long do you want to keep playing football?

A: I want to keep playing as long as I can stay here with these PR guys we got in Chris Jenkins and Scott. These guys are doing a great job. They’re making my life easy in this side in the western New York area. The practice schedule is very conducive for the things that I do. I try to keep myself in shape by eating right and doing the same things off the field. I practice hard. God keeps blessing me. As long as I can do things on the field. I’ll play.

The guy is stoked we need to re-sign him ASAP why wait he brings intensity to our team , we should not make him a 1 year wonder that could have been.

A: I want to keep playing as long as I can stay here with these PR guys we got in Chris Jenkins and Scott. These guys are doing a great job. They’re making my life easy in this side in the western New York area. The practice schedule is very conducive for the things that I do. I try to keep myself in shape by eating right and doing the same things off the field. I practice hard. God keeps blessing me. As long as I can do things on the field. I’ll play.

The guy is stoked we need to re-sign him ASAP why wait he brings intensity to our team , we should not make him a 1 year wonder that could have been.

im guessing you are refering to owens

I think what we do with Owens all depens on if Hardy gets on the field and how the rest of the season plays out. If Owens opens things up and Evans has 10 td's this year or Owens has 10 td's or they combine for 15, 16 td's I think we keep him. If things fall off from here there's no sense in paying him.

Also if we must I could see us franchising him for the year and paying him top dollar. The only way we resign him or tag him is if he puts up big numbers and Evans does the same.

I think it is quickly becoming clear Evans can't handle #1 alone.

I agree, let's give Erik Flowers another chance.

i thought he's been on the roster since the late 90's? he is pretty clearly stoked though.

The water boy ? :rolleyes: