Protect the insurance companies PSA

justnzane

The government offers flood insurance so wealthy people with oceanfront mansions can be covered at a reasonable cost. That's fine. No one on Fox News howls about the government takeover of flood insurance. But health care??

Face it. The Right picks and chooses it's boogeymen. Whatever suits them or their interests. What I can't believe is how middle class people swallow that crap. They eff themselves over because they think they are being patriotic. They listen to Hannity and Rush tell them how evil health reform is when half these people don't have coverage or are verge of losing it.

But maybe it's a good thing. People that dumb ought to just die off and improve the gene pool.

PTR

Another good point, and you know who else should "just die off and improve the gene pool"? Liberals who would make the connection of Michelle Bachman being responsible for Bill Sparkman's death.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take you 10 steps futher. :thumbsup:

Many of those "thugs" are thugs because of their parents (ignored them, no father etc) so I advocate that every person has their tubes tied at birth. Then you have to pass an intelligence and financial test before they're untied. God I'm such a !@#$ing facsist.

i agree to the point where I think that expecting parents should be mandated to take a course on parenting, which basically is a course on learning to use authority and not be your kids friend and not neglect them... if you fail then i support sterilization to prevent said people from further contaminating the species.

i agree to the point where I think that expecting parents should be mandated to take a course on parenting, which basically is a course on learning to use authority and not be your kids friend and not neglect them... if you fail then i support sterilization to prevent said people from further contaminating the species.

And I suppose you'd suggest the government mandate and pay for that course? :thumbsup: