Here we go, it has started.

downsoufbfan

My family and friends are letting me have it right now. They are talking so much trash its unbelieveable. Saints gonna put 50 on us, Reggie is gonna have a breakout rushing game, Brees is gonna pass for 400 yds...yadda yadda. It's to be expected of course but i cannot wait to shut them up. I hope we crush da Saints.

Let them have their stats - just say the Bills will win.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My family and friends are letting me have it right now. They are talking so much trash its unbelieveable. Saints gonna put 50 on us, Reggie is gonna have a breakout rushing game, Brees is gonna pass for 400 yds...yadda yadda. It's to be expected of course but i cannot wait to shut them up. I hope we crush da Saints.

I hope they crush them too, but I wouldn't hesitate too much on the over on whether Brees will throw for 400 yards.

Why would they expect to have a breakout rushing game against a team allowing an average of 3.1 YPC?

Sound like the idiots that watch Ohio State and talk all this trash without knowing what they are talking about...

I think your relatives are right (except the Reggie Bush part - that dude is so overrated it's just stupid). I hope we're wrong but I don't like this matchup one bit.

I love this matchup. The Saints are riding high. Yet, they beat 2 Qbs making their first NFL starts and gave up a ton of yards. Neither Philly or Detroit is as balanced as we are.

On defense, Mike Bell is probably out, Pierre Thomas is banged up, and Reggie Bush is not a running back. We have a ton of good corners (don't hear people whining about our drafting this week) and it maybe raining Sunday.

I'm never into the business of prediciting Ws but I really do like this matchup.

P.S. To the Saints fans here, that one guy doesn't speak for the rest of us. New Orleans is a great place and I'm glad you are making it back. Welcome to the board and here's to a Bills W on Sunday!!!

The dome comment is completely pathetic. I am originally from WNY, but live in N.O. now. The people here are amazing and comments like that don't have a place on a board like this. I love trash talk, but that is ridiculous. There are a good number of people from here going to the game, myself included. These are fans worth having some fun with. I am a Bills fan first, but loving the Saints is pretty easy as a Bills fan. We both have the loser tag, rabid fan bases, and we rarely play each other. People down here know football as well as anyone in the country. So, please avoid Katrina trash talk on this board, as well as at the game. I defend Buffalo all of the time down here and any comments like that would go against every good thing I have said about Buffalo. People in Chicago did it during the playoffs 2 years ago and people here are still upset about it. We want people coming back to buffalo, not avoiding it.

It's amazing. Buffalo,NY? WTF?? I'm from New Orleans, but spent a year in your wonderful city. Trust me, You don't have to have a southern accent to be a redneck.

Why shouldn't we as Saints fans enjoy talking chit at this point of the season? This is the best team we've ever had. We've been teased a few times in the past, but it always ends the same. Like I said, Why shouldn't we be excited? Have you seen them play or just looking at stats? This is a very good football team. Like it or not. Believe what you want.

Drew Brees is the best QB in the league. It's ok to agree. It really is.

I don't think Reggie Bush will have a breakout rushing game. I think he'll do what he always does, which is open up the passing game. STATS never tell the whole story.

Drew Brees won't pass for 400 yds. 350 will do just fine.

You can hope the Bills crush the Saints all you want.We both know that the Bills aren't strong enough to do that.

I do believe the Saints will pound the Bills. Why? Two reasons. One is beef on weck. How is a man supposed to play NFL football when the best he can do is a plain, no umph sandwich. Put some tabasco on that thing!

The 2nd reason is very simple.Drew Brees. Drew Brees. Drew Brees.

WHO DAT! Saints roll, 31-10.

Guest dog14787
It's amazing. Buffalo,NY? WTF?? I'm from New Orleans, but spent a year in your wonderful city. Trust me, You don't have to have a southern accent to be a redneck.

Why shouldn't we as Saints fans enjoy talking chit at this point of the season? This is the best team we've ever had. We've been teased a few times in the past, but it always ends the same. Like I said, Why shouldn't we be excited? Have you seen them play or just looking at stats? This is a very good football team. Like it or not. Believe what you want.

I don't think Reggie Bush will have a breakout rushing game. I think he'll do what he always does, which is open up the passing game. STATS never tell the whole story.

You can hope the Bills crush the Saints all you want.We both know that the Bills aren't strong enough to do that.

I do believe the Saints will pound the Bills. Why? Two reasons. One is beef on weck. How is a man supposed to play NFL football when the best he can do is a plain, no umph sandwich. Put some tabasco on that thing!

The Buffalo Bills love a good DB, its our specialty I guess you could say, you even have one of our home grown products on your roster and I'm sure Jabari Greer will do a fine job for the Saints.

Drew Brees will get a chance to experience whats its like to throw into a pack of hungry wolves come Sunday...

WTF does beef on weck have to do with NFL Football players????

Please put your bag back on and die......kthxbai.

Yo, Drew Breeeees,

You can't dog a good beef on weck, bruh! Have you been to Schwabl's? It's !@#$ing amazing! Think of it like you would Domilise's in N.O. Having said that, I do agree that this Saints team is the real deal. The defense is for real people. Even if it isn't a top D, it's top 15, for sure. Greg Williams is a great D Coordinator ( not good head coach), plus they added Jabari and D Sharper. Add a good D with the top offense in the league and say, "Watch Out". And, having said all that, GO BILLS!

Yo, Drew Breeeees,

You can't dog a good beef on weck, bruh! Have you been to Schwabl's? It's !@#$ing amazing! Think of it like you would Domilise's in N.O. Having said that, I do agree that this Saints team is the real deal. The defense is for real people. Even if it isn't a top D, it's top 15, for sure. Greg Williams is a great D Coordinator ( not good head coach), plus they added Jabari and D Sharper. Add a good D with the top offense in the league and say, "Watch Out". And, having said all that, GO BILLS!

Ya, you guys were AWESOME against Matt Stafford and Kolb!!!!!!! <_<

Anybody remember how pumped we were after week 2 in 2003, when it looked like Bledsoe was a superhero and we were going to score 35 points a game, and no team could stop us?

We went 6-10. NO still has a lot to prove IMO, and this is gonna be a tough road game for them....

I think it's going to be a very close game.

I still remember how well Jabari Greer covered T.O. in the Bills/Cowgirls game two years ago. Almost shut him down.

Not sure which side he's playing on the Saints but I'm sure he'll be a threat to us on Sunday.