truth on hold

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad's not the issue here, IMO.

Pennington is a cerebral guy and all but when you need a running start to throw 40 yards, are never a threat for a big play, and can't be relied upon to win a game ever when you need a td in the last 2 minutes. Well than you have some serious limitations at qb. There's really no excuse to lose a game where you control the ball like that all game

He's not the entire issue for sure, but he's certainly part of the issue.

Anyway here's the link if anyone cares: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/...-danger?cnn=yes

Pennington is a cerebral guy and all but when you need a running start to throw 40 yards, are never a threat for a big play, and can't be relied upon to win a game ever when you need a td in the last 2 minutes. Well than you have some serious limitations at qb. There's really no excuse to lose a game where you control the ball like that all game

Perhaps I should have been clearer. Chad was not the issue tonight. He put a pass directly into Ginn's hands in the end zone, for the potential go-ahead score. He was quite good most of the night, actually.

I think Chad limits what a team can do, to be sure. But I really don't think they win more games with Henne.

Well sure glad I didn't take +3.

Epic fail by Dan Henning running on 3rd&6 when the game was tied, like a 3 pt lead is safe against Manning with 4 minutes left. Did he think Jamarcus Russell was the Colts QB?

Oh well, kind of awesome to see Dallas & Miami dominate and lose.

Well sure glad I didn't take +3.

Epic fail by Dan Henning running on 3rd&6 when the game was tied, like a 3 pt lead is safe against Manning with 4 minutes left. Did he think Jamarcus Russell was the Colts QB?

Oh well, kind of awesome to see Dallas & Miami dominate and lose.

Yep, horrible coached game by the phins in the last 5 minutes. They needed 7 there or at the very least melt the clock down which 2 first downs would of done it. Give Manning that kind of time & he will kill you everytime. Then for some reason they took there sweet old time on that last drive. Was going to take the colts tonight but laid off because it seemed like a suckers bet. Pennington is what he is & he does not scare me at all. With a trip to SD, phins are starring 0-3 right in the face.

That may have been the worst clock management I have ever seen, and Pennington deserves the majority of the blame. An old vet like that needs to know how to manage a clock in the final minutes better than that..

:rolleyes: Oh, and Ted Ginn...BAHAHAHAH!

Yes, their three minute drill was astoundingly bad. Almost as if they don't practice it. The last time I was so surprised at how inept a team was in that situation was when the Eagles lost to the Patsies in the Super Bowl. I couldn't believe how much time they were letting fall through their hands.

I was at the game tonight - Manning is so good. Was there any doubt he was gonna lead a TD drive?

The Phins are introducing a whole bunch of new crap this year...celebrities, etc...but nothing worse than their new "Fins Up" campaign. This is just brutal. I think Jimmy Buffet wrote...something like "Fins to the left, Fins to the right, We're at the only game in town." I mean...wow, it's really, really, really, REALLY bad.