If you were not at the TBD tailgate

Hammered a Lot

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an awful lot of Jr. Detectives on this board all of a sudden.

A Bills player was robbed at his home and this is the second incident in two weeks that has come way too close to their lives outside of football. That should be all you need to know to realize that this is really, really messed up.

Maybe it's not a surprise, but that does not mean it was deserved either. A person has his possessions in their house (presumably with locked doors), in a gated community and if all your possessions are not further locked in safes you deserve to be robbed? Stupid.

If your "possessions" are $400,000 in jewelry, yes. This is not like getting your lawn mower stolen.

Maybe it's not a surprise, but that does not mean it was deserved either. A person has his possessions in their house (presumably with locked doors), in a gated community and if all your possessions are not further locked in safes you deserve to be robbed? Stupid.

I don't think he lives in a gated community.

No, he doesn't "deserve" to be robbed, but he doesn't deserve my sympathy either. If he is that foolish with his wealth, that's his problem, not Greater Buffalo's.

Don't be such saps.

No, he doesn't "deserve" to be robbed, but he doesn't deserve my sympathy either. If he is that foolish with his wealth, that's his problem, not Greater Buffalo's.

Don't be such saps.

Guy leaves his 100k necklace, and 80k diamond studs that he wears every day next to his bed in his night stand within his locked house, and its his problem? Give me a break. How many of u leave your wedding bands out and unlocked every night, or your 40k car parked in the driveway without lojack. Its all relative, and its not his fault. I sense jealousy from those who can't believe he has 400k worth of jewelry. :rolleyes:

Guy leaves his 100k necklace, and 80k diamond studs that he wears every day next to his bed in his night stand within his locked house, and its his problem? Give me a break. How many of u leave your wedding bands out and unlocked every night, or your 40k car parked in the driveway without lojack. Its all relative, and its not his fault. I sense jealousy from those who can't believe he has 400k worth of jewelry. :thumbsup:

Yes it is his problem. It's certainly not yours or mine. He has some guys over and leaves this stuff around. It gets swiped.

Same thing you would tell your kids---if your don't protect it, be prepared to lose it. No one ever told him this before??

Are we really supposed to feel for this guy because he chose to blow a significant chunk of his annual after tax wealth on a few rocks and pieces of metal--and now someone stole them?

Sorry.