If this was posted...sorry...but MAN!

The deep ball is nice... no doubt. However, I am VERY happy that TE hit the tight end more as well as Josh Reed. Nice to have those options open as well.

KEY to winning games (offensively) is showing the defense that the whole offense can make plays

props to the TEs, Reed, Owens, and Evans for having a great day!

The deep ball is nice... no doubt. However, I am VERY happy that TE hit the tight end more as well as Josh Reed. Nice to have those options open as well.

Yeah!

Isn't it interesting that all of the critics of the offense not using the TE position the past couple years are suddenly, mysteriously, quiet?

Now their beef is that "we don't throw deep enough". I wonder what the complaining will be about after the Tampa game.

Go figure.

You can please some of the people, all of the time...

Owens- 3 catches total 53 yards.

1 catch 43 yard

2 catches 5 yards each

then he has the cojones to strut the sidelines like a Bantam rooster

dah, ...I'm sorry...were you saying something?

I got distracted by the picture.

that deep ball to owens (where he dropped it) - was a bomb if I've ever see one.

For a second I thought Trent was JP Losman.

:thumbsup: All hail the deep ball

I hope you were only referring to his arm strength. B-) That ball couldn't have been placed any better, a sure TD, it's just another one to chalk up to TO's propensity for dropping balls. :rolleyes:

1 catch 43 yard

2 catches 5 yards each

That's leadership. And its a sign of things to come this year. The most TD's a WR has ever caught for the Bills in a season is 11 and TO could surpass that this year. Also there was a lot of pressure on TO after that big drop so the strutting was also a sign of relief that he WAS going to come through for this team with all the expectations on his shoulders.

that pass was absolutely beautiful. perfectly placed, with the right trajectory for TO to run under it... and let it clank off his hands. :rolleyes:

TO does drop some passes, but the guy also scores TDs. If he reaches his average per season which is around 10. I will be extremely happy.

1 catch 43 yard

2 catches 5 yards each

I am not a huge T.O. fan, but of course I hope he does well, he is a Buffalo Bill, but if he wants to run up and down the sidelines and spread some much needed energy to this team, please do-we have been sadly missing that for about a decade now.

I hope you were only referring to his arm strength. B-) That ball couldn't have been placed any better, a sure TD, it's just another one to chalk up to TO's propensity for dropping balls. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't have been a TD, he would have gone out of bounds. But a beautiful pass none the less. That's what you get with TO, he's going to drop some balls, but he's also going to make some big time plays.

I am not a huge T.O. fan, but of course I hope he does well, he is a Buffalo Bill, but if he wants to run up and down the sidelines and spread some much needed energy to this team, please do-we have been sadly missing that for about a decade now.

I Completely Agree! The crowds reaction every time there was a long ball to TO was incredible. And on the catch, the place just went bonkers. It was an awesome feeling in the stadium...

that pass was absolutely beautiful. perfectly placed, with the right trajectory for TO to run under it... and let it clank off his hands. :rolleyes:

That might have been the nicest pass Edwards has thrown for the Bills, but everyone knows that T.O. not only scores more TDs than anyone in the league he also normally leads the league in dropped passes too, that is just what you get with him.

Yeah!

Isn't it interesting that all of the critics of the offense not using the TE position the past couple years are suddenly, mysteriously, quiet?

Now their beef is that "we don't throw deep enough". I wonder what the complaining will be about after the Tampa game.

Go figure.

You can please some of the people, all of the time...

Hardly interesting. We have actually started using the TE position. Why would people continue to B word about it not being used? It's like musing on why people would stop bitching about us losing when we start winning.....uh....DUUUUUH

1 catch 43 yard

2 catches 5 yards each

TO is the classic self promoting showman. The Bills knoew exactly what they were getting - ticket sales are up. If he produces and is not a distraction to the team - then it is a win-win.

1 catch 43 yard

2 catches 5 yards each

I hear ya. I know it's not in his persona but just once I'd like it if TO acted like he's been there before. And if this sulking act is a portent of things to come, then he deserves whatever bashing he gets in the media. What a friggen baby.

I found it telling that Edwards was nowhere to be seen in the sea of congratulations he received after the TD.

GO BILLS!!!