OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. BUCS 9/20/2009

The Senator

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TO and Evans can BOTH STFU! Yeah, Evans caught the first TD but he should have made the catch for the 2nd one and Owens grew a nice pair of alligator arms on his bomb attempt. If you're gonna call out your QB, the least you can do is deliver when the guy DOES make a nice throw to you.

GO BILLS!!!

The whole play was designed to hit the TE on the sprint out for 3 yards and the first down. TB didn't bite and there was nothing else available.

Oh and Marshawn, best of luck getting your job back. You're going to need it son.

Yeah....um...no.

Bills should be up 23/27 to 7. Here is my problem with the fumble. Good coaches put their players in positions to win. Clearly Jacksonn should have held on to the ball, but there was no need to run the ball that many times consecutively. It makes 0 sense.

If I had 2-3 downs with less than a minute left (knowing that I was going to get the ball back after the half, I would try the endzone 3 times). Makes no sense to me.

I really feel that this team would be better off giving Fewell the axe after the season, then firing Jauron. Im not a big Jauron fan but I really don't want to see another coach come in and clean house. Fire Fewell and then go out and get a proven DC, along with a proven playmaker at LB and this team could be pretty good.