OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. BUCS 9/20/2009

The Senator

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1- Jackson made a lot of yards on his own (he was fantastic) but the OLine looked very good, particularly the interior. Bell did take 1 holding penalty but was OK most of the day. Pass protection was great as Trent had a ton of time for much of the day. A few edge blitzes got home but Edwards did a nice job beating them by getting the ball out.

2- Yes the Bucs groundgame had no space.

3- All day long

4- Yeah, he took a bunch of shots deep. TO dropped a beautiful throw that would have been good for 50+. The first TD to Lee Evans was a perfect Trent audible on 3rd/short. He struggled in the first couple drives coming out of the half, but looked very solid most of the day. Still some issues when opponents drop off 7 guys in coverage but he's getting better at getting it out quick at those times. Also did a (mostly) nice job of recognizing when he had single coverage on the outside and getting it down the field.

Good to hear about the O-line :lol:. Saw the highlight of TO dropping that pass man was it a beautiful pass but its too bad that TO dropped it but he is prone to do that once in a while. Man one of the few chances I get to see the Bills (I live in NJ and unless they play the Jets or on a National game I usually don't get to see them) and I had to go do some BS at work. But a win is a win even if I didn't see most of it :thumbsup:

Lets hope we can contain the Saints and Trent can put some points and maybe we pull off the upset :thumbsup:

Did anyone else see 3-4 intentional grounding penalties that should have been called on Leftwich on the bucs' last TD drive? I'm not really inclined to think the NFL has something against the Bills, but this game should _not_ have been as close as it was.

On that last TD drive by the Bucs I only saw one play where I though a Intentional grounding should have been called and another that was kind of iffy. The NFL doesn't hate the Bills they just love the Pats* and hate the Raiders (Al Davis seems to own a team just to spite the league).

Great game. We could have won that game 40+ to 13 (If Owens makes that catch & Jackson doesn't fumble). IMO, the more games we play this year, the better our offense will be. At this point, it's gonna be hard to bench Jackson when Lynch comes back from his suspension.

Did anyone see the ref taking out a defender when Jackson was running to the left side (I believe it was towards the end of the 2nd quarter), I was laughing my azz off.