No tv football for me Sun. morning

My local station will be showing Jets-NE for the early game.

How can I watch this? Hope for a tie? As many injury's as possible? Hope NE clobbers the Jets so it makes the Bills look better?

Got to root for the patriots to lose since they already beat us, don't want them 2-0 in the division. We still got two against the jets.

How can I watch this? Hope for a tie? As many injury's as possible? Hope NE clobbers the Jets so it makes the Bills look better?

I would cheer for injuries mostly.

But I guarantee that no matter how much it might make sense for the Pats* to win, if you have a soul, you will end up rooting hard against Brady and co.

I too will have to watch the Jets vs Pats* but I think its going to be a good game. Close and to the wire and a defensive struggle. Root for the Jets anytime the Pats* can loose in the division is a good thing as others have mentioned we get 2 cracks at the Jets. my prediction is 17-14 Pats* unfortunately but a good watch.

Reflexively always root against the Pats*, kind of like the Dolphins in the 70's. Injuries are a bonus. Anyway, the point is no matter how annoying the Jets have been with some of their wins against us, we need to get past the Pats* to win this division. I believe the Bills have had a worse record than the Pats in every one of the 9 years we have not made the playoffs. We have been ahead of the Jets several times in the last 9 years.

Reflexively always root against the Pats*, kind of like the Dolphins in the 70's. Injuries are a bonus. Anyway, the point is no matter how annoying the Jets have been with some of their wins against us, we need to get past the Pats* to win this division. I believe the Bills have had a worse record than the Pats in every one of the 9 years we have not made the playoffs. We have been ahead of the Jets several times in the last 9 years.

I agree. The Jets have never been a real problem for the Bills. But they are still the Jets, to be hated, loathed , and despised regardless of division standings.

I am looking forward to watching the Jets HAMMER Brady. With the way Ryan has been talking, you just KNOW Billy Boy would love to run the score up on them if he can. After the game on Monday where the Bills came close to winning, I think this game will be a good barometer of measuring just how good the Pats* are or how far they have fallen.

Jim, you need to take a deep breath and ask why you're really asking this question. Because I sure as hell can't figure it out. Let me put it into basics:

1) Jets suck.

2) Pats* are the AntiChrist.

Sucking is good, in the right hands. The AntiChrist is USUALLY something you don't want to show up at the seat next to you at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Root for sucking. Root against the AntiChrist. Got it?

God I love the nasty attitude. Bills rule, jets, fins, ne die[slowly- with lots of pain]

Jim it's who cares game. Those are fun to watch just for the appreciation of the game. The Jets are being touted as one of the great teams in the NFL right now and it will be interesting to see if that holds up.

Jim it's who cares game. Those are fun to watch just for the appreciation of the game. The Jets are being touted as one of the great teams in the NFL right now and it will be interesting to see if that holds up.

I admit it looks like a interesting match up. However, due to my vested interest in the Bills, I will still hope for the maximum number of injures. ;) horrible I know but what can you do?