R.I.P O.D.B

CosmicBills

35 years old.  What a shame.

Anyone want to wager that his tox screen comes back clean?

115853[/snapback]

LoL

Talk about a sure bet!

My favorite memory of ODB was when he pulled up to the Social Services office in a friggin' limo to pick up his welfare check on MTV. :):doh:

My favorite memory of ODB was when he pulled up to the Social Services office in a friggin' limo to pick up his welfare check on MTV.
That speaks volumes about that particular system...Where is Jesse Ventura when we need him?

Fug ODB- he is a piece of shiit! I saw him interviewed and he was asked what his hobbys were. He said "I like putting as many babys as I can into different girls". His record speaks for itself. ODB is a piece of stevestojan!

LoL

Talk about a sure bet!

My favorite memory of ODB was when he pulled up to the Social Services office in a friggin' limo to pick up his welfare check on MTV. :)  :doh:

115854[/snapback]

Thats funny- he is stealing your and my tax dollars. I spit on your grave ODB- rot in hell

My favorite memory of ODB was when he pulled up to the Social Services office in a friggin' limo to pick up his welfare check on MTV. :)  :huh:

115854[/snapback]

That was one of the funniest things I ever saw on TV. :doh:

R.I.P. Dirt McGirt.

Wu-Tang forever.

RIP ODB, the Wu-Tang Clan won't be the same without you. :)

Rhymes is rugged like burnt buildings in Harlem

The Ol Dirty Bastard from the Temple of Shaolin

Dirty to the brain like drops of acid rain

Clang, clang, clang, rhymes pluckin at your brain

So take a sip from the cup of death

And when you're shaking my right hand, I'll stab you with the left

This cat was one funny you know what.

ODB's funniest moments

"Why wouldn't you want to get free money, you owe me 40 acres and a mule anyway."

Words to live buy.lol

Dirt McGirt may be gone, but he'll never be forgotten.

I honestly can't believe people listen to this stuff.

I mean to each his own, but I just don't see the turn on with crap like this.

115928[/snapback]

wel if you like rap the wu tang is crazy and ODB brought another element to it and it used to mean something id put him in the top 10 rappers of all time

wel if you like rap the wu tang is crazy and ODB brought another element to it and it used to mean something id put him in the top 10 rappers of all time

115940[/snapback]

Top 10 rappers? :) Is that supposed to be an honor? I like some rap and can appreciate all types of music. I have over 2000 cds, almost as many records, hell I have 8 tracks. ODB's contribution to music was hardly on scale with Vivaldi, Wagner, Beethoven, Tchaikowsky, Louie Armstrong, Robert Johnson, Charlie Parker, Dizzy, Duke, Billy Holliday, Miles, Coltrane, Monk, Brubeck, Berry, Elvis, Beatles, Beach Boys, Dylan, Hendrix, Stevie Wonder, Gaye, Stones, Floyd, etc, etc, etc. How much talent does it take to sample a good beat and speak some rhymes? Hell any of us could rap but few of us can pick up a sax or violin and sitar and jam. Top 10 rappers? I am not impressed! ODB is still a piece of sh!!t. Yassar, ODB, whos next? Good things come in 3s

PS

:doh:

Guest Enter The Wu

Wow, this is a shocker. R.I.P big baby jesus. :):doh:

I was looking forward to see what he could come up with, especially since he recently signed with the ROC.

His Return To The 36 Chambers:The Dirty Version , is a classic. So was the cd cover.lol

The news just keeps getting better.  First Arafat, then this P.O.S.  Maybe OJ will get hit by tractor trailer to complete the trifecta.

115904[/snapback]

I heard that Mossad poisoned them both.

On "Brooklyn Zoo", he is bigging up his hood and saying jow nobody can mess with him.

And at one point people wanted to consider this an actual language. I wouldn't consider him in the top 10 list of rappers, however I would put him in the top 10 list of people going to hell this week.

Guest Paco Bell
I wouldn't consider him in the top 10 list of rappers

116020[/snapback]

Ricky Ricardo and Vanilla Ice don't count either.

Paco want a cracker?

Guest Enter The Wu
The news just keeps getting better.  First Arafat, then this P.O.S.  Maybe OJ will get hit by tractor trailer to complete the trifecta.

115904[/snapback]

Well, Dick Cheney's heart is acting up, and he's worse than Arafat. :)

And at one point people wanted to consider this an actual language. I wouldn't consider him in the top 10 list of rappers, however I would put him in the top 10 list of people going to hell this week.

116020[/snapback]

HEHEHHEEH -- Top 10 list of people going to hell this week :)