Classic Movie Songs

PushthePile

Goldberg Variations - J.S. Bach (Slaughterhouse Five & Silence of the Lambs)

Good fuggin' list Senator! I love Carmina Burana, such a sweet tune. Barry Lyndon's music is wonderful and John Williams really sets the mood for Schindler's List. :rolleyes:B-):thumbsup:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for your favorite movie songs. They don't have to be made for the film or even be the first time used in a movie but for whatever reason you remember the movie for it.

Whenever I hear Sam Cooke's 'Wonderful World', it's virtually impossible not to think of this scene from Animal House...

Shoot me now... But, did anyone mention The Sound of Music?

:blush::blush:

Man... Every song is just awesome!

Not a song... But... The best part in the whole movie is when Sister Margaretta and Sister Berthe stick it to those Austrian mouthbreather Nazis:

Sister Margaretta: Reverend Mother, I have sinned.

Sister Berthe: I, too, Reverend Mother.

Mother Abbess: What is this sin, my children?

[the nuns look at each other, then reveal from under their robes the distributor and coil they have removed from the Germans' cars]

You go Sisters! :thumbsup::lol:

Made me think of Good Morning Vietnam.

And on a totally unrelated not (maybe to the whole thread), just because I saw this the other day:

Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong is one of the best songs in the history of the world. JMO

Shoot me now... But, did anyone mention The Sound of Music?

;);)

Man... Every song is just awesome!

Not a song... But... The best part in the whole movie is when Sister Margaretta and Sister Berthe stick it to those Austrian mouthbreather Nazis:

Sister Margaretta: Reverend Mother, I have sinned.

Sister Berthe: I, too, Reverend Mother.

Mother Abbess: What is this sin, my children?

[the nuns look at each other, then reveal from under their robes the distributor and coil they have removed from the Germans' cars]

You go Sisters! <_<:thumbsup:

Gangsta Kitty loads weapon

Then he pulls man card from dead body and lights it on fire and uses the burning card to fire up a doobie!!

Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong is one of the best songs in the history of the world. JMO

Gangsta Kitty loads weapon

Then he pulls man card from dead body and lights it on fire and uses the burning card to fire up a doobie!!

You and this man card stuff... When are you gonna realize that real men, don't need to show a "card" let alone care about having one.

:thumbdown: