Why girls remain single.....

The Poojer

Here's a link to his website. NSFW

"Such as giving oral and digital pleasure specific to a womans vulvar."

When did women grow vulvars? Maybe they're attached to their vulvas. The dudes a doctor so they must exist. :censored:

Under conquest of the month it says "Coming soon" with coming spelled a little differently. If this dude is picking up so many women you'd think he'd have at least ONE picture to show. :wallbash:

Anyone got $29 bucks I can borrow. :wallbash:

I think this guy found me on yahoo personals! :lol: He sent me a message on the 17th, then again on the 19th with this response: "Hi, communication is a two way street...how about answering my email...at least say you aren't interested...Thanks, Joe"

Geez, it was the fricken weekend and I DO have a life and wasn't even home to check email. :thumbsup:

:blush:

I think this guy found me on yahoo personals! :lol: He sent me a message on the 17th, then again on the 19th with this response: "Hi, communication is a two way street...how about answering my email...at least say you aren't interested...Thanks, Joe"

Geez, it was the fricken weekend and I DO have a life and wasn't even home to check email. :thumbsup:

:blush:

Oh no... Is that a kink in your armour (red)!!... Whatever you do, don't let him hear what you said (red) Don't respond at all!

Good luck!

Don't worry, he's in the "delete" box. <_<

Y'know it would have been courteous to respond to me and let me know you were gone for the weekend. :thumbsup:

Right next to Steely! ;)

Lana's had her chance. She will never get "right next to Steely" ever. Her loss. I graduated from Dimitri's course on pleasuring women so she'll never find out about what I learned. ;)

This is why women remain single? No, this is why women get their throat's slashed and their bodies dumped in the trash. You don't give a guy like this your card with your number. I really doubt the guy came off as normal when she met him in person and she gives him a card with not only her work number but I imagine her work address. Not a very smart girl.

This is why women remain single? No, this is why women get their throat's slashed and their bodies dumped in the trash. You don't give a guy like this your card with your number. I really doubt the guy came off as normal when she met him in person and she gives him a card with not only her work number but I imagine her work address. Not a very smart girl.

Who said women are smart? <_<

(kidding of course) :thumbsup:

Olga, this is Dmitri again.

I finally figured out what happened. After some careful thought, there are only 2 explanations why you haven't returned my phone call, you are either deceased or in a coma. There are no other explantions why you would not jump at the opportunity to land such a catch as me.

Now you cannot be deceased since you would've mentioned me in your will, so obviously you are in a coma. So here is the deal. When you wake up from your coma, you will have 30 minutes to get to my house. I know that you'll be well rested, so you'll be able to run pretty fast. Not knowing what time you'll wake up, I'll allow you an extra 7 minutes for rush hour traffic. After 37 minutes I will lock my door and this opportunity will be lost forever.

I've faxed you detailed instructions on how you will pleasure me. Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter and don't rush steps 4 through 9. Make sure that you buy a 5/8" rubber house, not 3/4". The olive oil has to be extra virgin and I'll lay out the clown costume that you are to wear. Make sure that you call the midgets on your way over so that they have time to get here.

I'm am looking forward to giving you a truly magical experience.

Dmitri