How can we make things right to Leodis?

I have seen some rumblings from poster here on chants etc.. during the home opener...

lets try to make some sort of organized effort for us to unite and show Leodis our support for him.

anyone have suggestions? anyone good at organizing? help?

chat? banners? rally?

How about he can never fumble again, run back kicks for TDs often and re-sign here. In return we can cheer for him.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get him a 10 gallon pail of Stickum. Have the two 16 year old utes who did a stupid thing cut his lawn/shovel his driveway for free for the rest of the time he is in Buffalo. I seriously doubt he is shaken by this. He didn't even want to press charges. Forget it and move on. If he fumbles again, boo him like there is no tomorrow. If he takes one back or has an INT, cheer him. If you want, bake him a frickin cake for all I care. You know who overreacted? The Media. Same loser WNY media who was stalking Keanu Reeves for the last week. The dumbest, most useless garbage gets the most attention, It's sad really.

I have seen some rumblings from poster here on chants etc.. during the home opener...

lets try to make some sort of organized effort for us to unite and show Leodis our support for him.

chat? banners? rally?

chat. no thanks. banners. no thanks. rally. def no thanks.

dont hate the man either.

i am kind of good at organizing. but i pass, thank you very much.

He led the NFL in kickoff returns average last year, and he's a young corner who has only played 17 pro games. Lets all resent him because he got drafted in the first round and he makes a lot of money. Maybe we should trade him because he fumbled.

This thread was about what to do to support the guy because some people went to his house and vandalized his property. If your son witnessed five fights in the stands then stop taking him to the games or sit in the family section. Doesn't mean you have to stop supporting your team and its players.

This message board has far too many negative complaining whiners for my taste. It doesn't make you a real fan boys.

I didn't read anyone that said trade him because he fumbled, most posters on this topic, in my opinion, just thought that it was ridiculous putting the fault on all Bills fans because of something a couple idiots did to his lawn, and putting the responsibility on all Bills fans to make him feel better, massage his feet and cook him dinner. Bottom line is, he has to make up to Bills fans what he did to cost us a very important game the other night, one that might very well cost us the very slim chance we had of ending our, longest in the NFL Playoffless streak.

chat? banners? rally?

What did you do for the girl that was hit by a car with Lynch behind the wheel? That's a lot more serious than a little paint on your lawn.

Geezus, paint on your grass! Have a little spine and quit whining Buffalo. If LM was in Philly, they would have burned his house down

Send him a football autographed by Scott Norwood?

No, Leodis will have made $19.4 million by December of 2012. I'm not feeling too sorry for him. And I'm sure he can pay for a therapist.

And I didn't vandalize his lawn so I don't feel like I have to make amends for that either.

Nice sentiment though. But it's a tough world, even for millionaires.

my thoughts exactly good post

You dont vandalize a guys house....or lawn....or his !@#$ing garbage pails.

The fact that some people think that is no big deal is astonishing to me.

How about we vandalize YOUR house?

And if they did would you hold up signs and chant my name at the next Bills game?

I'm not saying it doesn't suck because it does. But I agree with some that there is significant overreaction going on.

chat? banners? rally?

Hire him a speech therapist....

You dont vandalize a guys house....or lawn....or his !@#$ing garbage pails.

The fact that some people think that is no big deal is astonishing to me.

How about we vandalize YOUR house?

If someone puts paint in my grass will you bring me dinner at night and sit out front singing pretty songs about me? How about hold a sign and tell people you have a man crush on me? Or maybe reseed my yard, wash my car and anything else you can do to make me feel better. It was an idiotic thing to do, but it is paint, that will be gone in a few days when it rains and the grass grows. Like someone else said, what did you do for the lady that Lynch ran into and took off? Now that is violence, and I don't remember any of this pansy a#s talk last year when that happened, everyone was defending "Hit and Run" Lynch.

I bet all the internet warriors here would cry if it was their property.

I hope 70k cheer him on this Sunday, it's a game not personal.

Try to think a little, IT'S A GAME, HE IS A PERSON, WITH A FAMILY.

He probably will leave Buffalo and have a very successful career elsewhere.

:censored:

wow. lotsa mean-spirited posters on this thread. i think you know who you are ... the ones who speak perfectly, wouldn't mind having their lawns defaced, and the ones who actually enjoy getting yelled at work. courageous bunch, here.

sure, Leodis makes his dough ... still has the same rights to privacy and security like everyone else does.

and i'm guessing he's a bigger man than many of his critics based on how he's been able to shrug this off.

jw

chat? banners? rally?

Am I the only one still po'd at him?? :censored:

wow. lotsa mean-spirited posters on this thread. i think you know who you are ... the ones who speak perfectly, wouldn't mind having their lawns defaced, and the ones who actually enjoy getting yelled at work. courageous bunch, here.

sure, Leodis makes his dough ... still has the same rights to privacy and security like everyone else does.

and i'm guessing he's a bigger man than many of his critics based on how he's been able to shrug this off.

jw

Oh please. My neighbor had their house toilet papered last week as a joke, and aimed at their high school kids on the football team. Their trees and house were a mess. It was also drizzling all night and then the sun came out the next day and baked it on there. Tough to clean all of that up. It made them mad as hell, but they also laughed at how good it was. Same sort of thing happened to McKelvin, but some paint in the grass was most likely much easier to clean up.

Get over it and move on. He has. It was pretty juvenile, and it was also done by a couple of 16 year old knuckleheads. It happens to a lot of people, in a lot of different ways, and in all walks of life. McKelvin even laughed.

The story is over. People caught. And the majority of people could really care less now that everyone knows it was a couple of immature kids.

Am I the only one still po'd at him?? :wallbash:

Not really, but some people who want to keep this a story, have to keep it going somehow. It's a non-issue now. Let's just hope Leodis can all make us forget what happened against NE with some good plays on Sunday!

:censored:

I didn't read anyone that said trade him because he fumbled, most posters on this topic, in my opinion, just thought that it was ridiculous putting the fault on all Bills fans because of something a couple idiots did to his lawn, and putting the responsibility on all Bills fans to make him feel better, massage his feet and cook him dinner. Bottom line is, he has to make up to Bills fans what he did to cost us a very important game the other night, one that might very well cost us the very slim chance we had of ending our, longest in the NFL Playoffless streak.

"He," don't have to do jack. Put on the blue 28 on Sunday, get on the field & all's well with me. :censored:

Oh please. My neighbor had their house toilet papered last week as a joke, and aimed at their high school kids on the football team. Their trees and house were a mess. It was also drizzling all night and then the sun came out the next day and baked it on there. Tough to clean all of that up. It made them mad as hell, but they also laughed at how good it was. Same sort of thing happened to McKelvin, but some paint in the grass was most likely much easier to clean up.

Get over it and move on. He has. It was pretty juvenile, and it was also done by a couple of 16 year old knuckleheads. It happens to a lot of people, in a lot of different ways, and in all walks of life. McKelvin even laughed.

The story is over. People caught. And the majority of people could really care less now that everyone knows it was a couple of immature kids.

This entire post sums up my feelings exactly. And when I was 16, lawn jobs usually involved a car and actually did damage to a lawn. The kids who did it then (and throughout time) aren't all pathetic felonious lowlifes - just mostly immature/dumb kids doing a stupid thing.