I want CHUCKY

BB Fan 4 LIFE

Anyone else want to see Gruden as head coach next year?

Nope...he is overrated...he destroyed that TB team and his players didnt trust him. Yes he won a SB but with a team that was favored to win it before they got him and was built by someone else. But worst of all, his drafts were terrible and he has no idea of how to develop a QB.

Side note: His collapse to miss the playoffs last year was worst than the Bills collapse and to top it off he loses a must win game against the worst team in football not named DET (the Raiders) on the last game of the season.

I like his personality and the idea of him, but what I saw of him in TB, no thanks. There are other options I would prefer like Cowher, Shannahan, Mariucci, and Holmgren.

Nope...he is overrated...he destroyed that TB team and his players didnt trust him. Yes he won a SB but with a team that was favored to win it before they got him and was built by someone else. But worst of all, his drafts were terrible and he has no idea of how to develop a QB.

Side note: His collapse to miss the playoffs last year was worst than the Bills collapse and to top it off he loses a must win game against the worst team in football not named DET (the Raiders) on the last game of the season.

I like his personality and the idea of him, but what I saw of him in TB, no thanks. There are other options I would prefer like Cowher, Shannahan, Mariucci, and Holmgren.

Gruden added a few VITAL missing pieces to the team as well as an OFFENSE. Dungy hired OC's similar to Fairchild while HC of the Bucs. That is the reason the Bucs have one ring instead of three or four. Dungy was told he had NOTHING to do with the offense when hired by the Colts.

I agree there are better options than Gruden.

"He's terrible at game day decisions and hasn't got better in years." I live in Carolina, and that's what they are saying down here about John Fox.

I was going to say the same thing. I'm in NC and people here are not too fond of Fox at the moment. They have wanted him gone for a couple years actually. He may help a new team to start with, but in the end he is just another coach who hasn't really proven anything.