Tom Brady pulling a Belichick

Actually I thought she was kinda rude to keep badgering him when he told her more than once that he was just going in.

as far as being rude, espn makes brady millions every year with all the jock riding they do, so HE should have stopped and talked if even for 5 seconds

That's her job Simon.

Her job is to jump in front of him and continue sticking a microphone in the guy's face after he's repeatedly told her that he doesn't want to talk?

Perhaps the job description needs a little alteration.

Her job is to jump in front of him and continue sticking a microphone in the guy's face after he's repeatedly told her that he doesn't want to talk?

Perhaps the job description needs a little alteration.

She probably would have got lambasted by her boss if she didn't at least try to get a word in from Brady. If you couldn't tell he was the only story line last night. :lol:

God forbid they talk to Freddie.

What was that all about? He's too cool for his fans now that he's Mr. Bundchen?

I saw that too. Brady is appparently to important to do interviews with a major sports network, that I may add is mandated by the NFL and ESPN as part of the TV contract. I give Suzie credit though, she was persistent.

She probably would have got lambasted by her boss if she didn't at least try to get a word in from Brady. If you couldn't tell he was the only story line last night. :lol:

God forbid they talk to Freddie.

Ya, could you imagine if she just said ok and then just stopped and looked at the audience and just shrugged her shoulder. That would of been classic :P ya and her boss would of been happy too, so much for persistence.

She deserved an elbow in the chops. IMO, she was just trying to polish her own star.

We're both going to eat turd sandwiches for these comments, but I think I'd have just run her over.

Ya, could you imagine if she just said ok and then just stopped and looked at the audience and just shrugged her shoulder. That would of been classic :lol: ya and her boss would of been happy too, so much for persistence.

Like Brady was the only one on the field who speaks English, so much for respect.

Actually I thought she was kinda rude to keep badgering him when he told her more than once that he was just going in.

I thought she showed she could outrun His Slowness. :lol:

He was still being a douche. A 30-60 second interview after the game for a guy that is hyped and promoted as one of the superstars and favored faces of the entire league isn't really all that much to ask. It's a vehicle for the league to promote "heros" to its younger fans by giving them some face time. And, somehow, I think if the Pats* had blown the Bills out 56-0 and he'd thrown 6 TDs, he'd have chatted with Suzy as long as she wanted to ask him questions.

What was that all about? He's too cool for his fans now that he's Mr. Bundchen?

Just so you don't feel cheated:

SuzyBitch: Tom, how does it feel to pull out a victory like this?

Tommyboy: Uhm, it feels great. They gave us an opportunity and we were lucky enough to take advantage of it.

SuzyBitch: That's great Tom. Thanks. There you have it folks...now back to you guys in the booth.

Everyone feel better now? :lol: