Two Thoughts

Stussy109

Everytime Trent Audibles, he checks out to a run. AVP is dialing in pass plays, gun shy Trent checks out to a handoff (about 7 or 8 times). tampa bay will be aware of this next week and stuff the run after checking out of the pass.

Our Multimillion Dollar receivers had 5 catches for 71 yards.

Its hard to believe that these guys are miraculously the only receivers in the NFL to not get open, trent has lost his confidence after that debacle MNF game where he threw numerous picks

Everytime Trent Audibles, he checks out to a run. AVP is dialing in pass plays, gun shy Trent checks out to a handoff (about 7 or 8 times). tampa bay will be aware of this next week and stuff the run after checking out of the pass.

Its hard to believe that these guys are miraculously the only receivers in the NFL to not get open, trent has lost his confidence after that debacle MNF game where he threw numerous picks

Jaws talked all game about how Trent was taking what the D was giving them. Both LE and TO were DOUBLE Covered all game. That is why the run worked.

Jaws talked all game about how Trent was taking what the D was giving them. Both LE and TO were DOUBLE Covered all game. That is why the run worked.

That's why I expected to see a lot of Josh Reed over the middle.....aside from the nice catch that was called back due to penalty, where was he? I'm not blaming Reed, but I expected him to have a big game once I saw the coverage NE* was employing on Lee and T.O.

Similarly, the Bills secondary was double covering Moss and Welker, yet they moved them around and they both had 12 catches, plus the middle of the field was left wide open for Watson on the two TD's.

The middle of the field had to have been as wide open as it was for Watson in the 4th, right?

Oh so frustrating to be a Bills fan sometimes.

Did anybody else think they saw Owens body language change on the audible to like yeah, whatever, and then it was a run......Trent came to him, gave him the audible, and he might as well have shook his head, he probably rolled his eyes.

It will become evident as the season progresses that Trent is our problem on offense. He is scared and seems to have a weak arm. He will not throw downfield and as a result we will not win.

It will become evident as the season progresses that Trent is our problem on offense. He is scared and seems to have a weak arm. He will not throw downfield and as a result we will not win.

212 yards 2 tds and no ints if this is a problem i'll take it it is amazing you talk blow out we almost win and you complain. Mckelvin lost this game not Edwards so shut up already

212 yards 2 tds and no ints if this is a problem i'll take it it is amazing you talk blow out we almost win and you complain. Mckelvin lost this game not Edwards so shut up already

2 starting receivers vs a very weak PATs D fielding cast-off DB's. 5 catches 71 yards. i feel as if Ryan Fitz could put up more points for us. Our Offense scored 17 points, not enough to win games.

If Evans and Owens pulled in those 2 drops....and there wasn't an iffy flag on Owens....they would have had 8 for 120....putting both on pace for 65 catches and 1,000 yards.

65 and 1000 was good in the 70's, not in todays NFL from players the caliber of Evans and Owens.

63 for 1017

69 for 1052

In case you were wondering.....those were afformentioned players' stats from last year.

And they weren't wearing full 'fros from what I watched!

And both were said to have had BAD years and DOWN years.

People said TO lost a step, even on ESPN today they talked about how he had a down year and wore down.

Everyone and their mom complained about the lack of Evans sightings last year in most games...

SO once again those numbers are not considered good numbers by #1 wideouts.

2 starting receivers vs a very weak PATs D fielding cast-off DB's. 5 catches 71 yards. i feel as if Ryan Fitz could put up more points for us. Our Offense scored 17 points, not enough to win games.

you people kill me.....

when you double cover both wrs.....you go where you can to win......he did this.

you people kill me.....

when you double cover both wrs.....you go where you can to win......he did this.

Randy Moss and Wes Welker were double covered all game, as was ben Watson on both TD passes. offense should dictate the Defense wehn u have balls and swagger, when you have a Jauron led team, you are coached to "take what the defense gives you." You think brady plays like that?

Actually calling these "thoughts" is being extremely generous.

Randy Moss and Wes Welker were double covered all game, as was ben Watson on both TD passes. offense should dictate the Defense wehn u have balls and swagger, when you have a Jauron led team, you are coached to "take what the defense gives you." You think brady plays like that?

That's EXACTLY how Brady played on Monday night. And he was smart to do so.

BTW, EVERY defense gives SOMETHING to every offense. All good teams are coached to take what they give you. It's on a good QB to RECOGNIZE what they're giving you. Once you proove to a defense you CAN take what's being given, they are forced to make adjustments. THEN you are in better position to take what you want.

Moss and Welker were NOT doubled all game. Moss/Galloway were doubled over the top (Galloway - 0 catches).

On both TD passes to Watson, Brady took EXACTLY what the defense was willing to give. Matter of fact, Jaws wondered out loud when Brady WAS going to take the middle to Watson right before he caught the TD pass.

GO BILLS!!!

Something I noticed watching the game over in slowmo.

Our receivers are slow off the line at the snap, sometimes Trent has already taken 2 or 3 steps of his drop before they even take a step past the line of scrimage... even when the DB's were off,whats up with that??? How do they expect to run a route on time if they just stand their at the snap. I think the rec. coach needs to work on them getting off the line quicker and into their routes, It's no wonder Trent is standing back there waiting on them to come open.