Bruschi predicts blowout

If they only put up 45, I'd consider us lucky.

The Patriots are going to be after blood tonight, they want to prove to the NFL they are still the top team in the NFL and we are the sacrificial lamb.

There is no way we win tonight, take that to the bank. I guarantee we lose (and I HATE saying that).

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it ESPN or NESN? Already hate Son of God on ESPN and Harrison on NBC. Just go away! I really do not want to have to listen to the Pats Love Fest tonight. 97 Rock it is. I just saw the Tom Brady interview on ESPN. Really, is it wrong to wish he gets seriously injured again? Honestly, what a pile of used douche bags that guy is. I'd give my left arm for a 50 point Bills win tonight.

Did anyone catch the post game show last night after the Packers/Bears game? Listening to Dungy and Harrison talk is quite literally painful.

I didn't realize what happened at his farewell conference...

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_brief...hicks_tears_eat

"Reporters fled the scene when superheated chemical fumes emanating from the toxic liquid formed a cloud of poisonous gas, prompting Bruschi to vomit blood just moments after Belichick had called the two-time Pro Bowler a "perfect player."