Jet Defense looks fearsome...

Big Turk

This Jet defense is looking pretty fearsome...blitzing from all over, attacking the LOS, hitting the QB even when he is able to complete passes...

I am not looking forward to playing the Jets if the Bills cannot block better than the Texans right now...

Jets are just looking dangerous. Blitzing every down and sending 3 CB's when the offense has 3 wide outs. Dangerous but paying off in this game.

Good pressure and blitzing on Matt Schaub...making him look like Matt Schlub. Sanchez made a nice fake on a run and got the first down and stayed in bounds to keep the clock moving.

On the bright side there is Miami...

Amazing this Miami team won 11 games last year. When Pennington isn't at the very top of his game, the team looks very average, at best. The score could've been much worse today, the young MIA secondary was toasted on several plays and Ryan simply missed the throws, and Elam blew 2 FGs and an XP.

Amazing this Miami team won 11 games last year. When Pennington isn't at the very top of his game, the team looks very average, at best. The score could've been much worse today, the young MIA secondary was toasted on several plays and Ryan simply missed the throws, and Elam blew 2 FGs and an XP.

Pennington hasn't had 2 good consecutive seasons in his career. Early returns look like more of the same.

The 46 defense has always been my favorite. Unlike Jerry Gray and Greggo, who could never actually implement the scheme because "they didn't have the right personnel", Rex Ryan and the Jets go out and GET the fuggin guys to run it from day one. If they get their version anywhere near that of the B.Ryan Bears, Eagles, or Oilers....or even the more recent versions of the Ravens...they're going to be very scary.

Sanchez looks very good. The Jets' defense looks strong. I'm not sure the Bills did enough this offseason to compete. I hope I'm wrong.

Yep. Bills finish fourth by a HUGE margin.

Coaches in division:

Belichick

Sparano

Ryan

Jauron

That's all you really need to know.

Now that is what I call an attacking Defense

Rex Ryan learned alot from Buddy Ryan huh?

Why not it works, Bart Scott is gonna be in Hawaii if he keeps playing like this.

Sanchez looks better than Trent at this point already :thumbsup:

right now Jets looks better than the Bills.... certainly better coached.