operation northwoods....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even I don't believe that. I think that if the government wasn't so overloaded with bureacracy maybe someone might have paid attention and figured it out but...it's human nature to look at something really scary and say "naw, I'm imaging it". And even if it was a "plot" to let it happen to bolster Bush's bad poll numbers, I don't think they had any idea of the magnitude.

Even I don't believe that. I think that if the government wasn't so overloaded with bureacracy maybe someone might have paid attention and figured it out but...it's human nature to look at something really scary and say "naw, I'm imaging it". And even if it was a "plot" to let it happen to bolster Bush's bad poll numbers, I don't think they had any idea of the magnitude.

They caught them at the border before the 2000 celebration near Seattle.

In December 1999, an Algerian man, Ahmed Rassam, was caught crossing from British Columbia into the state of Washington carrying one hundred pounds of potent explosives. U.S. investigators announced that Rassam, who was living in Montreal and may have been linked to Osama bin Laden, was part of a plot to blow up Seattle's New Year's 2000 celebration.

I blame the transition more than anything.

did the govt know about 911 and let it happen for hegemony and oil?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwcEGVGUqtc...feature=related

is this true?

Although I disagree I at least understand the oil part. But hegemony? Get real. There is no way that was part of the plot. You're not going to get that in the Middle East anyway. If anything they would need more hegemony from us. Yes milk prices tend to go up and down a bit but nothing like oil prices. There are very few cows in the Middle East so even if we got them all it would not make a dent in prices.

u people should just keep living in ur bubble. obviously ur fascist and full of patriotism towards the #1 terrorist state, THE US!!!

I love it when nut-jobs who wouldn't even consider ANY counter-argument to their own position accuse everyone else of living in a "bubble". :doh:

Loose and uninformed. I love the conspiracy theory especially as it regards the Pentagon. I know to many people who saw the plane go down the mall, saw it turn and hit the far side of the Pentagon, felt the explosion, saw the fire ball including my wife and smelled the jet fuel over 4 days later as it re-ignited. There is more but I am just explaining things to dopers who don't want to listen or think except what their own acid trip is telling them.. 'nough said... Helter Skelter dude.... :flirt: