operation northwoods....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loose and uninformed. I love the conspiracy theory especially as it regards the Pentagon. I know to many people who saw the plane go down the mall, saw it turn and hit the far side of the Pentagon, felt the explosion, saw the fire ball including my wife and smelled the jet fuel over 4 days later as it re-ignited. There is more but I am just explaining things to dopers who don't want to listen or think except what their own acid trip is telling them.. 'nough said... Helter Skelter dude.... ;)

You're just part of the conspiracy, then. So'm I...I saw the plane, too.

I personally like the WTC conspiracy theories even better - every time part of the conspiracy is refuted, they find a more convoluted explanation to explain away the refutation. As it stands right now, the WTC conspiracy theory is impossibly complex - two airliners replaced after takeoff with two remote-control planes equipped with napalm-rocket-launchers triggered just before impact with the buildings, which were then demolished with "super thermite" anyway, and the passengers all piled into United 93 so they could be killed to keep them quiet. Yeah, that explains everything. :flirt:

You're just part of the conspiracy, then. So'm I...I saw the plane, too.

I personally like the WTC conspiracy theories even better - every time part of the conspiracy is refuted, they find a more convoluted explanation to explain away the refutation. As it stands right now, the WTC conspiracy theory is impossibly complex - two airliners replaced after takeoff with two remote-control planes equipped with napalm-rocket-launchers triggered just before impact with the buildings, which were then demolished with "super thermite" anyway, and the passengers all piled into United 93 so they could be killed to keep them quiet. Yeah, that explains everything. :flirt:

Amazingly, no one seems to be able to explain away the building owning, insurance craving, one-legged, Republican duck. The fact that we're talking about this duck and that it can't be found anywhere is proof of its existence.