operation northwoods....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am intolerant of those TSW'ers... :thumbsup::devil: High time they get their head out of the sand and face the wackiness... Like I do... ;);)

It's funny. I can't count the number of times I've seen posters mention PPP, but today was the first time I actually found where it is. I won't get roped in though.

keep trusting this govt.... get real man...

If you had gone to PPP like I suggested and looked into a few of my posts there, you would find that I have very little trust in the gov't (whether it's run by Republicans or Democrats).

Not only do I have little trust in the gov't, I also have little faith in the government

If you think those buffoons are capable of carrying out a grand conspiracy of that scale, you're the one that needs to get real

I am intolerant of those TSW'ers... :thumbsup::devil: High time they get their head out of the sand and face the wackiness... Like I do... ;);)

Good point

The rest of TSW should be exposed to blzrul, pBills, Pasta Joe, Time to Choose Sides, Wacka, and the rest of the zany PPP'ers that are either master trolls or true morons

all im asking is northwoods true y or n?

believe the govt knows and does more than we realize.

sometimes they fail, sometimes they have success. like the first and 2nd iraq wars....

bottom line i wouldnt put it past the govt to allow 911 to happen for reasons involving hegemony and oil...

read about the gulf of tonkin in vietnam...

all im asking is northwoods true y or n?

believe the govt knows and does more than we realize.

sometimes they fail, sometimes they have success. like the first and 2nd iraq wars....

bottom line i wouldnt put it past the govt to allow 911 to happen for reasons involving hegemony and oil...

read about the gulf of tonkin in vietnam...

Bottom line: you're an idiot.