Do you feel the same way I do?

I hope this doesnt come across in the wrong way but here it goes...

I know we are not hoping for bad things to happen to the Bills this season but if things do happen like they have been, do you not get as upset because you are like me and think to yourself that it's one step closer to DJ being fired?

Maybe I am alone on this but it is how I feel right now

I know we are not hoping for bad things to happen to the Bills this season but if things do happen like they have been, do you not get as upset because you are like me and think to yourself that it's one step closer to DJ being fired?

nope. i'm hoping for Dick to succeed.

I now know exactly how Rams' fans felt heading into last season.

I don't know what getting rid of Jauron would mean given Ralph's history of coaching hires. We could very easily end up with Hank Bullough following Kay Stephenson, the sequel. That's the real difference. For that reason, I hope somehow the cosmos has re-aligned and all of this stupidity will somehow end up as some kind of super retard strength.

No, I would love for Dick and the Bills to have a great season, make the playoffs and get this team turned around. If he has a 10+ win season makes the playoff then bring him back. I don't wish failure on anybody. Anything less than the playoffs and he gets canned, he has had plenty of time to make it work.

I would love it if DJ motivated his player and gave them confidence that they could win in this system. I would love it if DJ created a game plan each week that took advantage of our players strengths and took advantage of the other teams weakness. I would love it if DJ made great decisions concerning when to take a time out, when to challenge a call, when to punt, kick a field goal, or go for it. Our last 4 coaches haven't been able to do that. That and failure to build a strong o-line are why we haven't been in the playoffs. Can DJ learn from his past mistakes and get better? Apparently Ralph thinks so. Me, not so much!

This is like the Rush Limbaugh on Obama statement.

Even though RW has made some poor decisions, he's usually had one to make up for the previous bad one. This time around, I don't see one coming. Chuck Knox left, to be followed up about three seasons later with Polian as GM. But ever since Butler/Smith departed, RW hasn't followed it up with anything substantive in the front office. It's no coincidence the team is looking at 10 years running without a playoff appearance.

RW is running the team, and he does not have the football savvy to find good people. Or he doesn't want to go outside the organization.

JMO.

I would put up with anything...and I mean ANYTHING, including a 0-16 Season, to assure Dead Dick's departure...That's how convinced I am that the Bills are going nowhere as long as Jauron is connected to this Team...

Of coarse I hope they Win, and I hope I'm wrong...But I kinda doubt it...Let Us not forget IF The Bills lose Monday Night that makes Jauron 20 freaking Games under .500 as an NFL Head Coach...That is not easy to do...

A bad Season would all but guarantee this thing gets blown sky high...I think the last few Years have shown Ralph you can't put a bunch of mediocre Football Men in charge of an NFL Football Operation...Time to bring in some PROVEN talent in the FO and on the Coaching Staff...

Prove Me wrong Dick...Please prove Me wrong... :thumbsup: