Who will lead the Bills in sacks this season?

UB2SF

Who will lead the Bills in sacks this season?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Let's hear the predictions, TSW Nostradami!

• Aaron Schobel
    • Aaron Maybin
    • Chris Kelsay
    • Ryan Denney
    • Paul Pozlusny
    • Kawika Mitchell
    • One of the other LBs
    • One of the DTs
    • One of the DBs
    • Is having 6 sacks really "team-leader" worthy, anyway?
    • I've lost the ability to care at this point

Chris Kelsay... BwAhaHahaHaha! Yeah, it may be 7 months til April 1st, but I couldn't resist the biggest joke of the century!

This is an easy one. Ralph Wilson. He has sacked Turk Schonert and soon he will sack DJ and a whole bunch of other coaches. As far as real sacks I think 6 could lead the team but not sure by whom.

i'm going Stroud, on this one.. hoping to see alot of Maybin forcing the QB to step up into the pocket, and right into Mr. 99

:) That would be ideal. Can we strike some damn fear in the opposing QB?! Nevertheless.... I am getting PUMPED!

Too High expectations for Maybin IMO. I think that while Maybin will show flashes of being a good pass rusher BUT thinking he will lead the team (Assuming its going to take 5 or 6 sacks to lead the team) I think Schobel will get 6 to 8 sacks as long as he stays healthy while Stroud will get 4 or 5 himself. Maybin will get 4-6 sacks but its likely to be closer to 4 than 6 and as bad as the competition is I think someone will get 5-7 sacks and that Maybin will fall short of that.

I like Maybin and would consider 4-6 sacks a really good season and think that if he leads this team with more than that I will be happy and stop bitching on how I would have taken Orakpo.

This is a big question mark to me this year. For all I know, Reggie Corner might lead the team in sacks.

Aaron Maybin - 9

Aaron Schoebel -7

Chris Kelsay - 4

Ryan Denny - 5

John McCargo - 3

Kyle Williams - 3

Marcus Stroud - 2

All others - 10

Total Sacks This season: 43 - HUGE improvement as Fewell sees the light and sends more blitzes, and Mabin & Byrd add some much needed speed into the overall pass rush.