Why do I bother tuning in to WGR55

first_and_ten

And the afternoon gig is worse.Does Schopp even care about football?

Schopp has admitted not being much of a Bills fan. He looks at the team from a strange angle, but nevertheless talked about DJ being fired after the Dallas MNF game.

I think Brad Riter, especially when he's got Ruben Brown on, is a much better option.

I am psyched. The NFL is ready to begin. So I turn on WRG55 to get my football fix and what are they discussing? Whether the happy birthday song is one of the best songs ever!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?? Who's running that station??

chill out. i feel bad for those guys - how many days in a row do they need to talk about the same bullsh!t? Our coach sucks, our team is mediocre, Ralph is senile - I don't need to hear them re-word it 40 different ways each segment.

chill out. i feel bad for those guys - how many days in a row do they need to talk about the same bullsh!t? Our coach sucks, our team is mediocre, Ralph is senile - I don't need to hear them re-word it 40 different ways each segment.

Isn't it their jobs to talk about the "same bulls!t? Didn't they sign up to talk about sports? Walker was cut yesterday, they should be talking about that. I don't feel sorry for them one bit. I feel sorry for the listeners. If they are so bored talking football 40 different ways, I am very sure there are more than 40 people that would love to take their job.

WGR, who has employed Joe DeLamielleure, is running a commercial for M&T bank, where the announcer mispronounces DeLamielleure. Worse, Joe is in the commercial saying something abou M&T. I guess they didn't let Joe D listen to the rest of the commercial before they aired it.

For the record, the last syllable is pronounced lear, not lure. I know this because I've heard him pronounce his own name on the radio.

Isn't it their jobs to talk about the "same bulls!t? Didn't they sign up to talk about sports? Walker was cut yesterday, they should be talking about that. I don't feel sorry for them one bit. I feel sorry for the listeners. If they are so bored talking football 40 different ways, I am very sure there are more than 40 people that would love to take their job.

It is also their job to be current in order to remain interesting to their audience. Walker was cut yesterday, so they talked about it yesterday.

so you would rather hear about birthday parties 5 days from the opener?

WGR, who has employed Joe DeLamielleure, is running a commercial for M&T bank, where the announcer mispronounces DeLamielleure. Worse, Joe is in the commercial saying something abou M&T. I guess they didn't let Joe D listen to the rest of the commercial before they aired it.

For the record, the last syllable is pronounced lear, not lure. I know this because I've heard him pronounce his own name on the radio.

joe pronounces it wrong

Good alternative for you is 1280 AM / 107.3 FM in Rochester. The signal is strong enough to get in Buffalo. John Ditullio's show got moved from mid-morning to 3-6PM. While he is not the best, he is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Schoop and the Bulldog.

I don't find Bill Maher funny at all.

Why is it that every time I have turned on GR this week, they were talking about the Bills..........If you turned on and they were talking about something goofy, it couldn't have been for long.

How can you want to listen to non stop Bills talk. There is nothing good going on.