which type of poster are you?

eball

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a new category:

#5 Sarcastic Sillies

The Sarcastic Silly reads posts and either responds to the initial post or picks on a particular community member in some sarcastic or silly manner. Some times the sarcasim is painfully true yet at other times it is just playfully silly. The SS is often a former TFF who gets so tired of the responses from the NNs that they resort to humor and sarcasim to get them through the day. The SS makes up less than 2% of the posters.

114292[/snapback]

i like it. i've reassessed my percentages; i'm now 75% TFF, 15% EO, and 10% SS.

who started this friggin' thread anyway?

We are the Buffalo Bills.

I was born, raised and schooled in Buffalo right through college. Ever since I was old enough to talk I have been a Bills fan. In the beginning that involved listening to them on the radio while they worked their magic in the old AFL. I was a fan when OJ was drafted and I used to see him play live in the Rockpile and at Rich. Once I moved out of Buffalo one January during a snow storm I remained a Buffalo Bill fan. Not because I wanted to, not because it was a good choice, but because it is in my blood ... for life. This may be quite close to your story too.

As we have seen Bills teams and coaches come and go we have been the consistent factor. Comapred to life long Bills fans the team members themselves are little more than a rotating set of numbered jerseys.

So when something isn't quite right with the team, I would like it changed. And when I bring up a positive change I RESENT being told ... if I don't like it go be a Miami fan. How about an alternative? How about we ship the bum player or coach or whatever to Miami and we get ourselves an improvement? Doug Flutie is a Charger today. Think of all of the energy we all wasted talking about him and today he is in SD by the Sea and we all are still Bills fans. Because to suggest improvement in a bad situation is a part of the American way of life. That is unless this has become ...

The People's Republic of the Buffalo Bills where we can't write, speak or think negative thoughts about the team we have paid cold hard cash to support.

And that is what kind of Bills fan I am. It is a part of me that can not be removed from what I am for life. Thanks for asking! :)

I am probably an eternal optimist....I have a new challenge, how about you name 1 or more of each....

Eternal Optimist - Myself

Negative Ninnies - ICE

TFF - R. Rich

Flip Flopper - BF In Indiana, stevestojan

114025[/snapback]

How would you call me a flip flopper? In a sense it's the same thing as a TFF. If they win I'll praise them, they lose I rip them. I'm not going to praise the team when they go out and get their asses kicked. Sorry.

I

BF In Indiana is definitely a Negative Ninnie. How else do you explain, on our best game of the season thus far, he couldn't wait to come to the board and post a "Jerry Gray needs to go" thread even though Gray's defense is among the best in the league despite missing our starting CB and SS most of the year.

114063[/snapback]

Well let's see, that got posted about 10 seconds after he made the one of the stupidest defensive play calls I've ever seen as a Bills fan.

If the Bills had lost, there would have been 100 people agreeing with me.

the way i figure it there's 2 types of posters on this board

1 those who have cowbell

2 and those who need more cowbell

114058[/snapback]

I certainly could use some more cowbell. You can never have too much.

Besides, Bruce Dickenson produces gold records, and he thinks so too.