I hope NE Embarasses Us

BB Fan 4 LIFE

I've been a Bills Fan since I could watch them on TV with my dad and my grandpa. All I'd like to see is them get back deep into the Playoffs before my grandpa dies. I'm not even delusional about the superbowl.

After this offseason and this most recent sh*t with Walker and Schonert, I hope Bill Bellicheck kills us. I hope he sets a new record for the greatest blow out in history so it can go right in next to Ralph in the hall.

Our Front Office deserves to go down in history as one of the worst. They deserve to have their names spoken decades from now in connection with the biggest blowout ever.

This is cruel. We didn't deserve this.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a Bills Fan since I could watch them on TV with my dad and my grandpa. All I'd like to see is them get back deep into the Playoffs before my grandpa dies. I'm not even delusional about the superbowl.

After this offseason and this most recent sh*t with Walker and Schonert, I hope Bill Bellicheck kills us. I hope he sets a new record for the greatest blow out in history so it can go right in next to Ralph in the hall.

Our Front Office deserves to go down in history as one of the worst. They deserve to have their names spoken decades from now in connection with the biggest blowout ever.

So how long have you been getting high by huffing "Jenkem"? I think they have rehab centers for that now...

Don't worry...only 6 more days to the worst, most embarrassing loss in Bills history

die

Shonert getting the axe was not a bad thing. Walker getting the axe was. Dont use the 2 in the same sentence. Walker was a above avg R Tackle.

Shonert was a below average coach who never took an ounce of blame for anything(always someone elses fault kinda guy) and oh yeah he sucked.

Don't worry...only 6 more days to the worst, most embarrassing loss in Bills history

I think the 56-17 to the expansion Seahawks in 1976 may have been the most embarrassing loss in Bills history. Did you forget about the 56-10 loss to NE a couple of years ago?

I think the 56-17 to the expansion Seahawks in 1976 may have been the most embarrassing loss in Bills history. Did you forget about the 56-10 loss to NE a couple of years ago?

Maybe you're right...I'm expecting about 45 - 10 but the circumstances make it pretty close to the top of the heap. Who knows, Brady won't want to come out, and Belicheat is very much into demoralizing division opponents early in the season to knock the out quickly, so you never know.

i don't know why everyone is getting so worked up over this. did you actually think we're ready for the playoffs? i for one am happy we're playing our young guys. let them get a good year of game experience. i just wish we would've got rid of schoebel and kelsay and kept bryan.

NE* does not need to embarass us. Ralphie and the inner circle are doing that already