I got a crazy feeling we are going to beat NE

Gordio

Seymour was a great player in their 3-4, but I don't think the dropoff between Seymour to Warren will be that drastic of a move that it will greatly effect the defense. Warren is a good enough player (not quite the caliber of Seymour) that he will certainly be dominant in his own right.

Warren was already a starter, so it's not him who will be replacing Seymour (Warren also had 2 sacks to Seymour's 8). It's about the other guy who are unproven.

I do agree in the long run, it's a great trade for the Pats*. But Seymour, Dick just had a season where he tied his career high in sacks and it was 3 more than anyone else on the time. As good as the Pats are, it hurts any defense to lose your pass rusher and one of the best run stopping linemen in the league.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by your above posts, I'm surprised you even know what the word cognitive means. If I've displayed any sort of cognitive dropoff in this thread, it can probably be attributed to the fact that it's littered with your handicapped drivel, which has severely brought me down with it. Anyhow, keep making posts with no facts in them. It's enjoyable ripping you apart. :censored:

Don't blame me for your cognitive drop-off. I mean I keep reading your banter over and over and stil eye dunt get any les smarter.

Warren was already a starter, so it's not him who will be replacing Seymour (Warren also had 2 sacks to Seymour's 8). It's about the other guy who are unproven.

I do agree in the long run, it's a great trade for the Pats*. But Seymour, Dick just had a season where he tied his career high in sacks and it was 3 more than anyone else on the time. As good as the Pats are, it hurts any defense to lose your pass rusher and one of the best run stopping linemen in the league.

Well, this year they'll be playing a 4-3 majority, and Warren (a DT in college) will be moved inside with Wilfork. At least that's what is most likely now with Seymour gone.

Let me ask these simple questions:

1. who is going to cover TO?

2. and then who is going to cover Lee?

All this talk about defensive lineman means nothing if Edwards is getting the ball in the shotgun and throwing out to an open receiver in 2-3 seconds.

For a second....if we are to believe that the playbook is simplified down to 6-8 plays....that means it all comes down to player vs. player performance. This isn't about fooling the defense, it becomes all about doing something well, and forcing the defense to stop you from doing it.

Based on that, I am sorry but who on the Patriots* secondary can stop our WRs? Who can stop Edwards from simply hitting the open guy all night? Maybe there is one guy....but then who covers the other WR? My answer right now? Nobody. All the defensive scheming in the world will not take away both receivers, unless they want to leave a giant hole in the middle of the field, and/or play nickel the entire game. If that happens, it's very possible that Freddy has a field day....or, dare I say, our Tight Ends finally get utilized? Look, it's not like the Pats* have a lot of tape on our O, and lord knows they have been changing it up all week.

It seems like everyone has forgotten about TO, including the media...well...good :wallbash: There's a great setup here: keep it simple and allow pure talent to soundly beat defensive scheme. Hopefully our coaches take advantage...

something just does not smell right about this matchup. NE sending Seymour on his way, firing of Turk, as a betting man the line is only 10.5, something wierd is going on. I think the bills will win next monday. BTW, just got back from wild wings, boozing up all day, it maybe the booze talking.

Damn, Dman, Damn....Are you still taking the points after sobering up? I haven't reviewed all the pages in this thread. If so, I hope your Pro picks are better than your college picks...GO BILLS!!!

these guys are huge, but SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW for a 4-3 D. i really think if we run quick direct plays against them to the edges or behind the LBs their secondary will be out of position enough for us to make some big gainers.

Let me ask these simple questions:

1. who is going to cover TO?

2. and then who is going to cover Lee?

All this talk about defensive lineman means nothing if Edwards is getting the ball in the shotgun and throwing out to an open receiver in 2-3 seconds.

For a second....if we are to believe that the playbook is simplified down to 6-8 plays....that means it all comes down to player vs. player performance. This isn't about fooling the defense, it becomes all about doing something well, and forcing the defense to stop you from doing it.

Based on that, I am sorry but who on the Patriots* secondary can stop our WRs? Who can stop Edwards from simply hitting the open guy all night? Maybe there is one guy....but then who covers the other WR? My answer right now? Nobody. All the defensive scheming in the world will not take away both receivers, unless they want to leave a giant hole in the middle of the field, and/or play nickel the entire game. If that happens, it's very possible that Freddy has a field day....or, dare I say, our Tight Ends finally get utilized? Look, it's not like the Pats* have a lot of tape on our O, and lord knows they have been changing it up all week.

It seems like everyone has forgotten about TO, including the media...well...good :wallbash: There's a great setup here: keep it simple and allow pure talent to soundly beat defensive scheme. Hopefully our coaches take advantage...

No one will cover both to and evans...so the strategy, especially with our bad offensive line, is to make sure Edwards doesn't get time to throw to either of them. And that is what this game will be all about. If AVP is smart he'll pull every trick in the book to buy TE time, from two tight ends or a blocking fullback and anything else he can think of.

Im a true Bills fan and know that this game will be over by halftime. And if the Bills score 21 points it will because the Pats already have 40+ and its garbage time. This will be the easiest money I have ever made...and yes I do bet against my team when they have an assclown GM, coach and owner. The last 10 years of abuse have taught me to at least profit off my team