I got a crazy feeling we are going to beat NE

Gordio

something just does not smell right about this matchup. NE sending Seymour on his way, firing of Turk, as a betting man the line is only 10.5, something wierd is going on. I think the bills will win next monday. BTW, just got back from wild wings, boozing up all day, it maybe the booze talking.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

something just does not smell right about this matchup. NE sending Seymour on his way, firing of Turk, as a betting man the line is only 10.5, something wierd is going on. I think the bills will win next monday. BTW, just got back from wild wings, boozing up all day, it maybe the booze talking.

Nope! We are going to spank those pansy Patriettes*!

Go take a dump, you'll feel better...

Yeah, I have a feeling that we're going to beat the Patriots as well ! There really is no logical basis to feel this way considering the circus show that we've watched during the preseason. It's overdue but strange to fire your Offensive Coordinator 10 days before the regular season, but better than waiting until week #8 when your 2-6 ! I think the pressure is on N.E. to maintain their status and unfortunately our expectations have already been dampered a bit and we'll be pretty loose. My prediction is Buffalo 27-24 and Brady reinjures his leg! I also predict that the Bills will have 3 sacks and recover 2 fumbles with 1 being for a touchdown!! Also a special teams TD as well ! Well, we just concluded our 2nd annual family reunion 2 hours ago and I guess the sediments in my Gennesee beer must have made me temporarily insane!

Yeah, I have a feeling that we're going to beat the Patriots as well ! There really is no logical basis to feel this way considering the circus show that we've watched during the preseason. It's overdue but strange to fire your Offensive Coordinator 10 days before the regular season, but better than waiting until week #8 when your 2-6 ! I think the pressure is on N.E. to maintain their status and unfortunately our expectations have already been dampered a bit and we'll be pretty loose. My prediction is Buffalo 27-24 and Brady reinjures his leg! I also predict that the Bills will have 3 sacks and recover 2 fumbles with 1 being for a touchdown!! Also a special teams TD as well ! Well, we just concluded our 2nd annual family reunion 2 hours ago and I guess the sediments in my Gennesee beer must have made me temporarily insane!

your scenario leaves no room for an offensive touchdown meaning the defense and special teams do all the work, which could be possible...

gennessee? that explains the hallucinations...

You've peaked too soon. The game is a week from now and by tomorrow the crazy feeling you have will be gone. Make sure you plan something for next Tuesday that you can look forward to that is not football related.

H1N1 - Get Tamiflu quick.