chetsap

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First series

1st play: False start penalty (Hangartner)

2nd play: Delay of game penalty

3rd play: Sensing the fans desires and being sick of Jauron's conservatism Trent audibles for a Bomb to Evans but

it's underthrown (unacustomed to throwing long) and picked off. Trent feels so bad about it he kamikazee

tackles the returner and is out for the season.

Dick Jauron, seeing his job lost in the crumpled mess that is Trent Edwards is heard to say f%#k it no more

mr nice guy and puts on a rare macho display. Dick sprints across the field reminescent of his days as a db and he charges the Hooded One. None of the players can separate them and Dick kicks The Hooded Ones's arrogant face in. When Dick is finally pulled off he is heard to repeatedly scream "I'm out of order, I'M out of order NO you're out of order, that cheating arrogant sonofabitch is out of order, that dumbass cheapskate meddling senile owner of mine is out of order THIS IS NOT OVER YOU HEAR ME BILL I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE BILL THIS IS NOT OVER

Wait just a min...did i say that the Bills have a preplanned audible for a bomb to Evans?

Talk about unrealistic!

I love it!!!

good posts guys! We're all so excited about this upcoming season, lol.

I say our 1st play is going to be a time out followed by a run up the middle for a 3 yard loss

Whenever we take a time out when we're running a play, sometimes i wonder if they had a big play called but they didnt like the defensive formation so they call a time out. I'm always proven wrong cause the next play we call is the most conservative call ever, a run up the middle for a loss, lol.

GO BILLS!

Is that a euphemism?

No. I'd originally meant to say "Wake the neighbors", but I'd rather be doing something else to "wake the neighbors", if you catch my drift. The dog will have to suffice, and it'll be me screaming at the big screen that does it.

Triple reverse hail Mary I ran it in NFL 2K2 and only once did it not result in a fumble or massive loss of yards. And that one time it was the last play of the game on the 42 I was playing the Pats* and the Bills needed a TD for the win. Eric Moulds to some 4th string guy for a TD BILLS WIN BILLS WIN. That game was epic and the first game I ever played online and man was I so happy it worked.

So AVP is going to go for it all Triple Reverse with Roscoe throwing it to Steve Johnson for a 60 yard TD. But Seriously I think it will be a screen or a shuffle pass something to throw them off.