Damn, Bradford hurts right shoulder (Oklahoma QB)

Beerball

Hope the kid is OK

I doubt it. I have done the exact same thing, the exact same way and it was a a Grade III. I am betting his season is done. bottom line I have never seen OU play this bad outside of the USC Bowl game.

Bradford and company should have went pro. When you lose FOUR starters on the OL you go ahead and go pro. This OL can't block S@#$. They will have no chance againse Miami, Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma St, their Defenses are much too strong.

A Dr. (not the team Dr.) said a few weeks.

Unless their O-line gets its collective shiit together this is going to be a long night/season for OU.

They are done. This like sucks. I have watched this team my entire life and I have NEVER seen an OU line play this bad. Hell 7 penalties already? Landry Jones the backup damn near got killed too on the last series.

McCoy the #1 pick if this is serious? Bradford is only a redshirt Junior and might even possibly come back for his Senior year if he's out for an extended period of time.

McCoy looks like Bruce Smith out there. I can't remember watching a DT make as many plays in the backfield as McCoy tonight. That said, we need a QB.